11 Rue Du Bois Pennier
Looking for some Tourist Inspiration?
D Day Tours of the Normandy beaches and battlefields, catered specifically for private groups of up to 6 people.
Conducted by Allan Bryson, an experienced and passionate guide with over 30 years experience in researching the D-Day landings and Normandy invasion.
Over the years he has been providing guided tours, he has had the privilege of meeting numerous World War 2 veterans.
He has the honor of calling many of these men as friends and is determined to share their stories with the next generations.
When booking a private tour with us, you can be sure that you will be privileged to share much of this valuable information.
Tours of the American, British & Canadian sectors
We offer a full range of battlefield tours which include an overview of Operation Overlord, from planning right through to the assault.
You will visit the most important locations pertinent to the relevant sector (American, British or Canadian).
Whether you have a general interest or an in depth knowledge of D-Day and the Normandy invasion, your individual knowledge level will be catered for.
- Our converted barn is spacious and homely. The living area is open-plan.
- Lounge, including a Television & DVD player, with a selection of DVDs. There is also a Radio/CD player.
- The Kitchen is fully equiped for self-catering guests.
- If you are a family or group of more than 4, the Sofa under the stairs can be converted into a Double Bed.
- The stairs lead up to a spacious landing with a window view over the Marais.
- The double bedroom has a Dressing Table with Hair-dryer and a Wardrobe.
- The Twin Room has a Chest of Drawers and a Wardrobe.
- There is also a shower room with W.C and hand basin.
- The cost for one week is 550 Euros.