The Silver Bullet Shooting Range is a safe indoor shooting and learning environment. We have shooters from all walks of life and professions enjoying our facility on a regular basis. In one lane there may be a war veteran practicing with a revolver and an AR-15. In the next lane may be a Law Enforcement Officer practicing with his duty weapon for re-qualification. The next lane may have a Youth learning the safe handling and function of a .22 Rifle from one of our NRA Certified Instructors. The fourth lane, occupied by a woman shooting a 9mm. to qualify for a Conceal Carry Permit. Lane five is waiting for you to enjoy safe shooting fun.
Add yourself to our visitors ranging from home owners, business owners, retirees, interior decorators, house wives, house husbands, marketing people, hair dressers, pilots, plumbers, realtors, teachers, foreign travelers, cops, security officers, doctors, fire fighters and families.
While visiting the United States from another country, come in and enjoy a fun activity you may not be able to enjoy in your own country or maybe even another state. Please browse our site to discover the shooting range you've been looking for.
If you are new to shooting or just curious, please browse our site and learn a little or a lot about safe shooting.
Visitors from other countries and even other states may have questions about what is legally required of non-residents to shoot at our facility.
Welcome to The United States of America!
If you are from outside of the United States, there are no laws banning you from operating firearms under the supervision of the legal owner/possessor of the firearms...
...so long as you have no felony convictions.
In the State of Colorado, there are no restrictions on caliber for non-residents. In other states such as New York, a foreign visitor may only be allowed the use of small calibers like .22 LR.
Just bring your passport or other legal identification.
We have a wide selection of pistols and rifles you can rent during your visit.
One Pistol for $17.00 - Two Pistols for $30.00 - Rifle and Shotgun Rentals: $20.00 each
The Silver Bullet Shooting Range provides a wide selection of handguns, in a variety of calibers for rental use in our range. Before one purchases a handgun for defensive or sporting purposes, it is very helpful if they have a variety of choices to try before that purchase.
GUNS WILL ONLY BE RENTED TO 2 OR MORE PEOPLE.
WE WILL NOT RENT TO INDIVIDUALS.
ONLY OUR RANGE AMMO TO BE USED IN RENTALS
Firearm Rental Rates are as follows:
Handguns: $17.00 for one gun, $30.00 for two.
Members pay $12.00 for one and $20.00 for two.
Rifles and Shotguns: $20.00 each
Members pay $18.00 each
Training Students can use our rentals in our classes free of extra charge.
Range fee, cost of ammo and cost of targets are not included with rentals. (you may only use our ammo in our rentals)
CALL FIRST FOR GUN AND AMMO AVAILABILITY
Firearms shown represent the most current selection of firearms available for rent. Selection changes from time to time or a gun may be temporarily out for repair. If you are coming to shoot a specific gun, please call ahead to confirm the firearm is available for use.
GUNS WILL ONLY BE RENTED TO 2 OR MORE PEOPLE. WE WILL NOT RENT TO INDIVIDUALS UNLESS IN A FIREARMS CLASS.
Open 10:00 am - 7:00 pm Everyday
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- Casa Bonita - Lakewood (Colorado) (2.0 miles) - A gargantuan (52,000 sq. ft.) Mexican restaurant known more for the entertainment than for the food (it's famous enough that ''South Park'' devoted an entire episode to the place). It's an inexpensive option for families; the kids will love the cliff divers, trained gorilla, video arcade and other entertainment.
- Jack n Grill - Denver (2.2 miles) - Excellent New Mexico-style food with heaping portions usually soaked in your choice of a green or red chili or for the indecisive, both.
- Taqueria Patzcuaro - Denver (2.3 miles) - This neighborhood favorite has the most amazing tacos and green chili.
- Clancy's Irish Pub - Arvada (2.6 miles) - Clancy's serves a variety of Anglo-Irish and domestic favorites, including corned beef and cabbage, fish n' chips (listed by Westword as the best in town.), shepard's pie, rueben sandwiches and pint after pint Guinness Stout on tap.
- My Brother's Bar - Denver (2.9 miles) - Brother's is the oldest still-operating bar in Denver, steeped in the history of the Beat movement; Jack Kerouac was a regular here during his years in Denver. Massive selection of premium choices and a fantastic single-malt scotch selection. Classical music plays, but don't expect to hear it on a really busy night. Good food, making this a great casual lunch option, including the JCB: a cheeseburger featuring Jalapeno Cream Cheese. There's no sign on the bar so don't look for one, but it's right on the southeast corner of 15th and Platte streets. This is where the locals go and regulars abound.