Built on a plateau overlooking the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is just 4km from the majestic Victoria Falls and offers a unique wildlife experience.
We’re proud to have been voted Best Safari Lodge/ Resort Hotel in Zimbabwe for 20 consecutive years and look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful destination. Our staff are warm and personable, and will ensure your holiday is hassle-free.
Built of thatch and timber, the lodge rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house. Our rooms all have private balconies, most of which overlook a central waterhole, offering the opportunity to observe herds of buffalo, elephant and kudu, as the sun goes down, and hyenas later in the evening.
- Dining options include the a la carte Makuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the more casual Buffalo Bar and The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers a unique venue for conferences and business seminars.
- The lodge has two conference rooms, two breakaway rooms and an open-air amphitheater, which seats a maximum of 200.
- Our conference packages include room hire; standard equipment and stationery; morning and afternoon teas, lunch (set menu or buffet).
- All venues have air conditioning, fans, Wi-Fi and power points.
The rooms have sliding glass doors opening from a light spacious interior onto the balcony, offering superb views of spectacular sunsets and bushveld.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge rooms include:
Extra length beds with mosquito nets
Air conditioning and a ceiling fan
Customized toiletries including insect repellent and sunscreen
Tea and coffee making facilities
International multi sockets
Eat and Drink
- The Boma - Dinner & Drum Show - Victoria Falls (0.0 miles) - When you’re planning the itinerary for your Victoria Falls holiday be sure to include an advance r...
- Lokuthula Lodges - Victoria Falls (0.0 miles) - Meaning “place of peace”, the two and three-bedroom self-catering lodges are nestled amidst beau...
- Victoria Falls Safari Suites - Victoria Falls (0.0 miles) - Ideal for families and small close–knit groups who seek stylish and comfortable private accommodat...
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge - Victoria Falls (0.0 miles) - Built on a plateau overlooking the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is just 4km fr...
See and Do
- The Boma - Dinner & Drum Show Victoria Falls (0.0 miles) - When you’re planning the itinerary for your Victoria Falls holiday be sure to include an advance r...
- Shearwater Adventures Victoria Falls Victoria Falls (1.4 miles) - The original pioneers of safari and adventure activities and the first word in things to do and what...
- The Zambezi Helicopter Company - Flight of Angels Victoria Falls (1.4 miles) - We offer scenic flights over one of the seven natural wonders; the mighty Victoria Falls! We have thr...
- Wild Side Tours Livingstone (3.0 miles) - Let Wildside connect you to Livingstone, gateway to the Victoria Falls. From accommodation to exciti...
- Livingstone's Adventure Livingstone (3.2 miles) - Livingstone's Adventure, plot no:4023 Sichango road,PO Box 60971 we are the home of the multi-lol...