Great Wall Tour: Original Section Great Wall at Jinshanling
This tour is most suitable for the travelers who want to see the most original and typical section of the Great Wall in China. It requires a lot of walking, so please take your physical condition into consideration. Jinshanling is a section of the Wall 155 km away from downtown Beijing; it is located in Luanping County, Hebei Province to the northeast of Beijing. It connects to the Great Wall at Simatai in the east and Great Wall at Gubeikou in the west. Jinshanling is the most original section of the Wall around Beijing which was first built in the Northern Qi Dynasty (550-577) and rebuilt in 1567. Most part of the Wall at Jinshanling is in its original condition with less restoration, which makes it a popular place with the photographers of Great Wall lovers. The Wall is about 10.5 kilometers long with 67 watchtowers, 2 beacon towers and 5 main passes. Depending on the routes taken, it takes about 2-4 hours to hike on the Wall.
Great Wall at Jinshanling
Pick up at 08:00 and drive to Jinshanling (2-2.5 hours), the most original and challenging part of the Great Wall. The Great Wall at Jinshanling is about 155 km away from Beijing, which was built from 1570 during the Ming Dynasty. It is 10.5 km long with 5 passes, 67 watchtowers and 2 beacon towers. It takes about 30 minutes from the parking lot to the Wall on foot. Alternatively, you could also take the cable car to spent more time and energy on the actual Wall. After our excursion on the Wall (2-4 Hours), drive back the city and enjoy lunch in a nice local restaurant. Please have a big breakfast or bring some snacks, because the lunch will be pretty late.
398$/P.P. (1 Person)
225$/P.P. (2 Persons)
200$/P.P. (3 Persons)
165$/P.P. (4 Persons)
138$/P.P. (5 Persons)
125$/P.P. (6 Persons)
100$/P.P. (7-9 Persons)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
• Entrance fee to Jinshanling
• Quality local Chinese lunch
• Experienced English-speaking guide
• Bottled Water
• Travel Insurance
• Gratuities (optional)
• Please email us the number of travelers, names of the tour and lead traveler, detailed name and address of hotel upon booking.
• This is a private day tour, no shopping stop is included.
• Your guide will hold a sign of Wikibeijing in the lobby, and please pay the balance to him directly at the end of the tour.
See and Do
- to be revisied Beijing (0.0 miles) - Great Wall Tour: Original Section Great Wall at Jinshanling This tour is most suitable for the trav...