Noah’s Ark Hong Kong
It really is like gazing upon the ark itself, which is why the world's first full-size replica of Noah's Ark is popular with both international and local visitors. Located on Ma Wan Island, the distinctive ark on the waterfront overlooks the Rambler Channel and Tsing Ma Bridge. The attraction also has activities and exhibits that explore the unique history and culture of Ma Wan, making it a great destination for families. Noah’s Ark Hong Kong is a wonderful place for parents and children to bond in a comfortable, natural environment, where entertainment and education are combined in diverse activities that promote life, family, the earth and positive values.
Visitors can view 67 pairs of life-sized animal sculptures up close.
Ark Expo is an amazing multimedia experience with state-of-the-art facilities, including a wide-screen theatre, plus displays of exotic offerings that let people see and learn about the challenges the earth is facing. Do not miss the chances of animal encounter and professional guided-tour!
Solar Tower, the learning adventure at Noah’s Ark allows visitors to view activity on the surface of the Sun in real time through a 350mm (just over a foot) in diameter vacuum telescope, one of the largest professional vacuum solar telescopes in South East Asia.
Treasure House has 15 interactive games about life education, multiple intelligence development and liberal learning, offering a fun and new education experience for children.
Ark Life Education House
The Ark Life Education House is an interactive educational facility with innovative games that mirror the happiness and challenges of our varied journey through life. Come and give it a try!
The eight-metre Giant Swing, 3D Giant Ladder and other climbing games provide high-altitude excitement and thrills. (Minimum number of participants: 20; advanced booking is required)
Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort
Located on the top floor, Noah's Ark Hotel & Resort offers comfortable accommodation with Deluxe Rooms for two people and Family Rooms for four or eight people for a relaxing holiday. The hotel is just steps from the sandy Tung Wan Beach, which provides a restful environment away from the bustling city. The Harvest Restaurant in Hotel also offers guests great tasting international cuisine alongside spectacular views of Tsing Ma Bridge and Ting Kau Bridge.
Solar Tower Camp
Amidst the park’s tranquil setting, Solar Tower Camp offers visitors a quiet and relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a simpler way of life. The homey rooms can accommodate individual travellers or as many as 10 visitors.
Nature Garden (Ma Wan Park)
Nature Garden is another major attraction at Ma Wan Park. Thousands of native trees have been preserved here and the paths in the garden are terraced along natural landscapes. The Heritage Centre that displays the relics uncovered at Ma Wan and the windmill station that uses renewable energy help cultivate environmental protection awareness.
Eat and Drink
- 1453 OTTOMAN MEDITERRANEAN TURKISH CUISINE - MONG KOK (7.6 miles) - WE ARE ONE OF THE TURKISH MEDITERRANEAN CUISINE WHO IS SERVING HALAL FOOD IN MONG KOK KOWLOON AREA.
- Ho Lee Fook - Central (7.6 miles) - Ho Lee Fook “good fortune for your mouth” is a funky Chinese kitchen inspired by old school Hong...
- Chôm Chôm - Hong Kong (7.6 miles) - Chôm Chôm bar and kitchen brings Vietnam’s lively Bia Hoi tradition of sipping fresh beer on bus...
- 121BC - Hong Kong (7.6 miles) - 121BC Hong Kong is the first overseas venture of the Vini 'group'- a successful collection o...
- Soul Food Thai - Hong Kong (7.7 miles) - Soul Food Thai is a neighbourhood Thai restaurant inspired by the rich culinary traditions of Thaila...
See and Do
- Noah's Ark Hong Kong Hong Kong (0.0 miles) - Noah’s Ark Hong Kong It really is like gazing upon the ark itself, which is why the world's fi...
- Dialogue in the Dark Hong Kong Hong Kong (5.2 miles) - Dialogue in the Dark Tour Dialogue Experience brings you an extraordinary experience: In the 75 minut...
- Sideways (Driving Club) Central (7.8 miles) - The World's Best Simulator: Adrenaline junkies will love Sideways (Driving Club), Asia’s only ...
- Trick Eye Museum Hong Kong 118 Peak Road, The Peak (8.1 miles) - Trick Eye Museum, the world-class 3D museum that was crowned as the Number 1 attraction by TripAdvis...
- MingCha Tea House - Chai Wan (12.8 miles) - Handcrafted Tea Is Not Just A Cup Of Tea Start a senses-opening tea journey at MingCha Tea House! A m...