We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Sky Waltz Balloon Safari - India’s first fully licensed and Government approved commercial Hot Air Balloon operation.
In January 2008, Sky Waltz received official authorisation from the Ministry of Civil Aviation to conduct Hot Air Balloon activities across India. For a period of over two years prior to this momentous day, Sky Waltz’s Directors, in consultation with International Ballooning consultants, worked tirelessly with the Ministry of Civil Aviation to establish internationally recognized regulations and guidelines for the establishment of Commercial Hot Air Ballooning in India.
The Sky Waltz Hot Air Ballooning experience and service is world class. Our team consists of highly experienced commercial pilots from the UK, Europe, India and USA, along with professionally trained operational staff and technical crew. Our Balloon equipment is sourced from the UK and Europe and globally recognised standards of safety and international operating systems and procedures have been implemented from the outset.
We look forward to having you onboard a Sky Waltz Balloon Safari with us soon!
- Your Balloon Safari -
A Sky Waltz Balloon Safari not only offers you the opportunity to see India and its spectacular forts, hidden palaces, breathtaking terrain and traditional local villages from a very unique perspective but also the chance to meet the friendly people that make this country such a vibrant, energetic & diverse place . Your Balloon Safari will take you where no tour itinerary will and every flight is a totally new adventure.
A morning Balloon Safari starts early with our vehicles picking you up from your hotel or local accommodation. Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed with you or your guide one day before your Safari. As you arrive at the launch site, our friendly team will be there to greet & welcome you. You will then have time to enjoy some Tea, Coffee, Juice and light refreshments whilst you witness the exhilarating site of the Balloons being inflated and prepared for flight.
After being expertly guided into your Balloon Basket by our helpful Crew, a thorough Safety Briefing will be conducted by your Pilot’s. Then with the rising of the sun and a few short blasts’ of the Burners, you will be gently released from your ties to earth to calmly float in the Indian Skies.
Each flight is spectacularly different. Whilst we know from where you will take-off, we genuinely don’t know where you will land as you drift where the wind decides to take you. Your Pilot will vary the altitude during the flight, flying low to offer you an exclusive sneak-peak into daily Indian life and its hidden treasures and then climbing high to witness the amazing patchwork of colours and contours.
Your Balloon Safari will last for approximately 60 minutes but may be slightly shorter or longer depending on the weather conditions on the day. After you have landed, your Pilot will present you with the traditional Flight Certificate to remember your experience by
You are free to stay for as long as you like on the landing site, where you may have the opportunity to meet many of the smiling faces that were waving up to you throughout your Safari. Our vehicles will be ready and waiting to drop you back to your Hotel or to another convenient location - If you are travelling with a tour group, our drivers will take you to meet with the rest of your group (sson to be very jealous of your experience) and will wait with you until your guide arrives.
In-Flight photos to remember your amazing Balloon Safari experience are available for purchase after the flight along with Caps or T-Shirt’s.
Operational Locations in India:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan (Sep - April)
- Udaipur, Rajasthan (Sep - April)
- Neemrana, Rajasthan (Sep - April)
- Ranthambhore, Rajasthan (Oct - April)
Anywhere in India subject to flying conditions, Govt/ Defense norms
- Pushkar Fair (Oct/ Nov)
- Taj Balloon Festival (Nov)
- Mount Abu Winter Festival (Dec)
Eat and Drink
- Atticus - South Delhi (8.2 miles) - Atticus is a bespoke catering brand, headed by an internationally trained professional Chef, Tanuvee...
- Moti Mahal Restaurant , Darya Ganj (Old Delhi) - Delhi (9.0 miles) - Moti Mahal Restaurant (MMR) has been catering swimmingly to high commissions, bureaucrats, foreigner...
- Lodi- The Garden Restaurant - New Delhi (9.8 miles) - Known for its romantic setting & natural surroundings, Lodi is touted as the city's favorite alf...
- ZEN Restaurant - NEW DELHI (10.1 miles) - We are a standalone restaurant which opened in 1992 in the heart of Delhi – Connaught Place, inner...
- Sakura - New Delhi (10.6 miles) - Sakura, India's first authentic Japanese restaurant is decorated in a contemporary Japanese mann...
See and Do
- Sky Waltz Balloon Safari NOIDA (0.0 miles) - We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Sky Waltz Balloon Safari - India’s firs...
- Stoneheadbikes Delhi (6.4 miles) - Stoneheadbikes came into existence for the sheer passion for traveling in a snazzy way. What’s bet...
- Santram Holidays Pvt Ltd Krishna Nagar (7.1 miles) - Santram Holidays Private Limited is a 2017 started tour operator from New Delhi, India that offes si...
- Vacation India Tour Packages New Delhi (8.2 miles) - 15 Jangpura Road, Bhogal, New Delhi, 110014, India
- Rental Tempo Travellers NEW DELHI (9.7 miles) - Rental Tempo Travellers provides you most efficient and effective one-way taxi services from Delhi t...
- Craft House, Fashion & Lifestyle Store - New Delhi (10.6 miles) - CRAFT HOUSE FASHION & LIFESTYLE STORE Quest for quality and premium merchandise get over as you step i...
- Delhi Bazaar Craft House - Delhi (17.4 miles) - DELHI BAZAAR CRAFT HOUSE, T3, AIRPORT Craft House, the luxury lifestyle store having won the mandate ...