Our restaurant and beach bar is located at Bang Saray beach overlooking the Gulf of Thailand.
We serve an extensive range of Thai, Indian and European food. Our Thai dishes are cooked fresh to order using local locally sourced seafood, meats and vegetables that are purchased daily to ensure freshness.
The restaurant can seat up to 120 people in spacious surroundings and is located within a few metres from the beach. We serve food from 10:00 (10am) to 22:00 (10pm) each day.
During the day you can enjoy a relaxing time on Bang Saray beach which is clean and free from hawkers. Pop across the road at any time and enjoy a soft drink, cold beer, tea/coffee or lunch at our beach bar/restaurant. In the evenings enjoy a meal to the sound of the sea gently lapping against golden sand.
You can book a table online by visiting our website at http://www.thebeachbangsaray.com
We look forward to welcoming you at The Beach Restaurant.
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- The Glass House - Pattaya (5.0 miles) - Beautifully designed restaurant on the beach. Slightly outside of Pattaya.
- Tui's Place - Jomtien (9.0 miles) - Full drinks menu. Serves a delicious array of local favourites and light snacks including salads, soups and sandwiches. Guest rooms range from 900-2,100-baht. Each room comes with a private bathroom, balcony, cable TV, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe.
- Tuk.Com - Pattaya (10.3 miles) - A predominantly IT mall. In the basement is a Tops supermarket, a food court, and various other (mostly clothes) shops as well as a spare parts department that sells a variety of electronics (e.g., transistors) and other parts (e.g., washing machine lint filters), and the ground floor hosts an assortment of regular shops. However the upper floors are almost exclusively mobile phones (1st floor), computer software and MP3/video CDs (4th floor), and computers and handheld electronics (2nd/3rd/5th floors). Prices are significantly higher than in Bangkok though.
- Benjamit Coffee - Pattaya (10.4 miles) - Great own brewed coffee, popular with expats
- Soi Buakhao Market - Pattaya (10.4 miles) - Daytime on Tuesdays and Fridays; plus an evening market further along the same road.