Step in the Valley is a private business association dedicated to deliver the best possible experience in local excursions (Horseback riding, hiking and walking tours). It operates in the Valley of Viñales, Pinar del Rio, Cuba.
Pinar del Rio is the land of the finest tobacco in the world, and is one of the few places where the farmers still produce them organically. Cuba`s wester-most province offers visitors natural attractions, Viñales Valley shows one of the most representative landscapes and has been declared Natural Monument of the Nation and Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1999.
The valley is surrounded by impressive round-top mountains called Mogotes, covered by exuberant vegetation, whose origin traces back to the Jurassic Period. Viñales offers an amazing scenery for nature/sightseeing tours which are the most attractive activities.
We choose our guides based on their professionalism and expertise, they possess extensive knowledge of the flora, fauna, culture and geography of Viñales. Our team plans an experience full of cultural nuances that helps the visitors to discover the lifestyle of the Cuban countryside. We have tours available in Spanish, English and French and the necessary equipment is included to ensure comfort and safety.
We offer a variety of tours like:
The goal of this hiking tour is to see the sunrise from one of the best points of view inside Viñales National Park.
Horseback riding and walking tours
Horseback riding or walking in Viñales is a unique experience. You will have the opportunity to ride well trained horses according to your abilities and explore the trails.
If you`re a beginner with horses, don`t be afraid, a horse expert will give you instructions before you start and will take care of your safety for the rest of the trip.
- Experience the best equestrian adventure inside Viñales valley.
- Visit a coffee farm, to witness the process of coffee being handmade.
- Discover the secrets of the finest tobacco in the world from a traditional farm. Taste a cigar for free.
- Understand the natural conditions that caused the formation of the valley by walking into a cave.
- Enjoy a refreshing bath in a natural lake.
- Multilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Horse expert guide (in charge of the animals and the safety of the clients)
- Entrances to the places we visit.
- Bottled water
- Security helmet
Please contact us to get more offers and detailed service description.
See and Do
- Step In The Valley Viñales (0.0 miles) - Step in the Valley is a private business association dedicated to deliver the best possible experien...