Our small groups are perfect to discover and enjoy the city... just like walking with friends!
What is the Landmark Tour?
A magical walk through this lovely city, discover why Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, learn about the history and culture of the Czech Republic with the company of passionate local guides!
We begin our day at Wenceslas square (New Town) and walk to the Powder Tower (one of the most notable landmarks) the actual Old city gate and we continue through the cobblestones of the Old Town, learn what makes the astronomical clock unique and special, walk next to places frequented by Kings, Mozart and Einstein while making your way to the Jewish Quarter.
Immerse in the history of Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov) a place that until now keeps one of the oldest synagogues in Europe and discover the unique architecture of this beautiful quarter.
During this Prague walking tour you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of Prague Castle and St. Vitus cathedral the biggest landmark of the city. Crossover the Vltava River and when you enter the Little Quarter (Mala Strana) hop on a local tram to go uphill to Prague Castle.
After a well deserved break, keep discovering the landmarks of the Lesser Quarter. From the beautiful St. Nicholas church, to the colourful Lennon Wall. Our day together will finish at Kampa, just besides the iconic Charles Bridge. There we can have some time to mark maps, give a bit more of travel tips and above all, tell you where to get the best beer!
With this tour we cover the landmarks Prague on both sides of the river (more than 30 highlights). From the heart of Prague visit Old Town, New Town and the Jewish Quarter. Walk through the castle district to St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague Castle grounds and visit the Lesser Quarter.
25 € adults
20€ seniors (60+) and students
10€ euros children from 6 to 13 years old
Includes: Tram ticket
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting point: Just at the corner of Wenceslas square (Václavské náměstí ) and Jindřišská street.
Full address: Václavské náměstí 19, Nove mesto. Praha 1
Starting time: 9:45 AM
Ending point: Charles bridge, Kampa park (Prague 1).
We endeavour to always try and keep our groups small so as to provide the best service possible!
Please book in advance to reserve your place.
Looking for a diferent kind of tour?
Maybe you would love to do a tour but you prefer something personal and you feel like tours don´t offer what you are looking for? We can create your perfect itinerary for Prague.
We can customize something just for you: WHAT, WHEN and WHERE… you decide (of course that we can give you lots of tips).
This could be an option for:
This is your choice, from:
Maybe you want to go shopping: we can go to antique shops, flea markets, farmer markets, etc.
Visit Prague’s most beautiful Landmarks
Check the local life in the neighbourhoods outside the touristic areas
Duration: Minimum 3 hours
Maximum lenght: is your choice, you can arrenge this while booking your tour.
Pickup location: Pick-up can be arranged from your hotel or a meeting point
Pickup time: Any time from 9:00 am
Ending location: we can arrenge the perfect spot for ending a lovely day.
From 1 - 3 travelers: 32 euros/hour per group
From 4 – 15 people: 42/hour per group
Eat and Drink
- Tour de Petrska - Prague (0.0 miles) - The project was founded by the merger of several design shops in Petrská district. Over time, the p...
- Moje Cukrářství - Praha 1 (0.1 miles) - MY CONFECTIONERY We are an experienced team that wants to offer first class products at fair prices ...
- cacao - Praha (0.3 miles) - cacao is a unique blend of café, confectionery & restaurant. Our customers are always able to enjoy...
- MyRaw Café - Prague (0.3 miles) - MyRaw Food Ltd., company running MyRaw Café is devoted to raw vegan food, which is a healthy lifest...
- Sisters - Prague (0.3 miles) - Cozy bistro serving a modern take on a traditional Czech open-faced sandwiches. We focus on fresh, s...
See and Do
- Landmark Tourism Praha 1 (0.0 miles) - Our small groups are perfect to discover and enjoy the city... just like walking with friends! What i...
- Tour de Petrska Prague (0.0 miles) - The project was founded by the merger of several design shops in Petrská district. Over time, the p...
- We Bike Prague Prague (0.1 miles) - We Bike Prague offers cycling activities in Prague and in the Czech Republic. We Bike Prague activit...
- 100CLASS concept store Prague (0.1 miles) - 100CLASS concept store is located in the historical part of Prague, close to Petrské square. It is ...
- Shuttle Go Prague (0.3 miles) - Our company is professional Shuttle bus service and we offer tours between states in central Europe....