Al Yasmeen Hotel is a place where history reveals Itself in a modern context without compromising the spirit of the past. In designing Al Yasmeen, we were extremely keen to restore the existing six hundred years old building using eastern architectural designs that reflect the spirit of the architectural multiplicity of the Old City of Nablus.
In designing the Hotel Rooms, we were extremely keen to restore the Palestinian old style and connecting it with modern facilities; using Eastern designs were utilized to reflect the spirit of Palestinian heritage.
The Hotel have different types of rooms; Singles, Doubles, Twins, Suite, Connecting Rooms, Smoking, Non smoking, Souq view, Old city view, with different plans, BB, HB, FB. Our spacious Suite consists of two bedrooms, dining area, sitting area, three bathes and terrace.
All Hotel Rooms are equipped with Privet bath, air-conditioning, Satellite TV, International dial phone, Free WIFI internet and Ironing service.
In Room Services
Ironing upon request
Guest Safe upon request
Telephone with outside line for local and international calls
Fax upon request
Printer upon request
Laptop upon request
TV with Sat reception
Hair drier upon request
In House Services
Mediterranean and Authentic cuisines
Indoor Cafe with Celestial open seating areas
Conference Room for meetings
Banquet facilities with logistical needs
Professional services for conference room and banquet facilities
Transportations, from / to airport, king Hussein Bridge, sheik Hussein crossing border.
Rent a car upon request
Tours with tour guide in Nablus area
Computer, printer, fax, scanner upon request
Zeit ou Zaater Restaurant.
Middles Eastern Restaurant that offers traditional meals using clay-pot-cooking and served FRESH FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE.
Zeit ou Zaater, Serves organic produce in partnership with various Palestinian NGO’s since Feb 2012, Fair-trade certified companies since April 2012, 100% Palestinian refreshment and other food product, over 85% of other food supplies, all rest is purchased from locally registered dealers and agents in Municipality, MNE (Made in Palestine), local family business that adheres to all local rules and regulations, periodically tests all colleagues in the Red Crescent Society. No 1 caterer for the past 5 years, the Team is an active member in the tourism sector; ZOZ is responsible for starting the war of food in the Middle East by holding the first Guinness Book of records for the largest Salad/Tabbouleh in the world under the proud name “Palestine”.
Zeit ou Zaater, started in Nablus at Al Yasmeen Hotel; and now operating in Ramallah, Rukab st.
An Nasr Banquet Hall: An air-conditioned banquet hall ideal for workshop, conferences,ceremonies, and
all kinds of special events,with a seating capacity of 100 persons, fully equipped with sound system, wireless mics, Projector, WIFI, Flip chart, copier, printer …etc
Jesr Al Manarh: An indoor bridge connecting the two parts of the hotel where you can enjoy the wonderful view of Nablus Old City, Al Manarah Ottoman Clock, An Nasr mosque, and Jerzim Mountain to the south, the Gold Market and Ebal Mountain to the north while drinking a cup of mint tea.
Eat and Drink
- Granada Bar & Restaurant - Birzeit (17.8 miles) - Granada is a cozy small place . it opens to a quiet square, surrounded by stone dwellings. Nothing i...
- Granada Bar & Restaurant - Birzeit (17.8 miles) - Granada Located in Birzeit - Old City (Near Birzeit Municipality on Latin's Church street ) It...
- Zeit ou Zaater - Ramallah (22.2 miles) - Zeit ou Zaater, Serves organic produce in partnership with various Palestinian NGO’s since Feb 201...
- Snowbar Garden: Pool, Restaurant & Bar - RamAllah (22.2 miles) - Tucked away between the pines, you will find serenity in our not so little "treehouse". Our ...
See and Do
- Albader soap Factory (Alnabulsi Soap Factory) Nablus (0.2 miles) - Albader Soap Factory, one of the oldest soap factories and the remaining in the old city of Nablus, ...
- Egged Tours Rosh Hayin (20.5 miles) - Guided Israel Tours Egged Tours, a subsidiary company of the Egged Bus Cooperative, the largest trans...
- Snowbar Garden: Pool, Restaurant & Bar RamAllah (22.2 miles) - Tucked away between the pines, you will find serenity in our not so little "treehouse". Our ...
- Beyond Borders Tours Ramallah (23.7 miles) - Founded by Rami Nafez Nazzal—a Palestinian who carries a U.S. Passport and is a resident of East J...