Tour Washington’s booming wine country with a chauffeured trip through Woodinville! Our custom tours highlight unique locations and behind-the-scenes opportunities exclusive to Butler Wine Tours.
Meet one of Washington’s acclaimed winemakers; learn about the history and industry behind Woodinville wines; or for a more casual experience, pair your tastings with an artisan picnic and play a game of Bocce ball. Book a Rustic Picnic package to pair your tastings with a handmade spread inspired by Tuscan countryside fare, by Woodinville’s new eatery The PicNic Table.
Our all-inclusive tours accommodate any size group and are an easy and exciting route to discovering the best Woodinville has to offer!
ALL INCLUSIVE TOURS - Starting at $135 per person
Includes experienced tour guide, 4 hours of door-to-door transportation, tasting fees for 3 locations, bottled water, driver gratuity and tax.
RUSTIC PICNIC TOUR - Starting at $165 per person
All the amenities of our inclusive tour plus a handmade Tuscan-inspired picnic in convenient travel-safe packaging.
Sample Menu: Marinated olives, rustic bread & herbed butter, beetroot salad, Tuscan nuts, Umbrian Farro and kale salad, country-style pork terrine, chicken pate, smoked salmon deviled eggs, Tuscan cookies, and Sicilian cannoli.
TOUR TRANSPORTATION - Starting at $625 + tax & gratuity (for 4 hours)
Includes driver, 4 hours of door-to-door transportation, and bottled water.
Tasting fees not included
BACHELORETTE WINE TOURS - Starting at $160 per person
All the amenities of our inclusive tour plus a mini-picnic featuring rustic crostini, hummus, marinated olives, and handmade cheeses.
Kick-off the party with your first stop at Woodinville’s newest foodie hotspot, The PicNic Table. Enjoy a sparkling Prosecco cocktail paired with a delicate amuse bouche (small bite) created just for you by Chef Danilo Amato. From there, we’ll grab your picnic and head out for some “serious” wine tasting!
All tours are by reservations/appointments only except for our Wine, Buy and Dine tours. Prices subject to change, please visit butlerseattle.com for more information.
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- Purple Cafe & Wine Bar - Seattle/Downtown (0.2 miles) - Has an extensive wine list and some of Seattle's best food. Don't forget to try the salted caramels for dessert.
- The Metropolitan Steakhouse - Seattle/Downtown (0.2 miles) - Caters to those with fat wallets, with massive portions, classic steakhouse ambiance, and top-grade beef.
- Trabant Coffee & Chai - Seattle/Pioneer Square-International District (0.2 miles) - Independently owned, the shop also doubles as an art space. This is a true Seattle coffee shop with modern design, great espresso, a Clover coffee brewer, and competition-level baristas. Want to learn more about coffee? These people love answering questions. You may even stumble into an impromptu tasting!
- Italian Family Pizza - Seattle/Downtown (0.3 miles) - Very good East Coast style pizza at reasonable prices, in a restaurant operated by East Coast transplants.
- The Owl N' Thistle - Seattle/Downtown (0.3 miles) - A great Irish bar. A house band, nice regulars, and halibut burger to die for. Happy hour is 3-7, M-F.