This beachfront property features 25 individually styled, traditional Tahitian style
bungalows, each with private verandah offering spectacular views of Cook’s Bay. With its overwater restaurant and bar and a secluded white sand beach with excellent snorkeling, you will find this the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Nightly traditional Tahitian music entertainment on Tuesday nights, Thursday nights, Friday and Saturday nights, serving French cuisine, Asian cuisine and local Tahitian cuisine.
Property features: Restaurant, bar, snorkeling, library, kayaks, large extended pier, gardens, bicycles (charge applies), conference room, free daily shopping tour (except weekends), tour desk, internet (free of charge).
Room features: Private bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, fridge, TV, safe.
Child policy: Children 0-10 years can stay free with adults when sharing existing bedding.
Maximum people per room
Garden, Lagoon & Beach Bungalow: 3
Family Garden Bungalow: 4
Family Lagoon Bungalow: 4
Eat and Drink
- HOTEL KAVEKA - PAO PAO MOOREA (0.0 miles) - This beachfront property features 25 individually styled, traditional Tahitian style bungalows, each ...
- TOATEA Crêperie & Bar - MOOREA (2.2 miles) - An overwater crêperie that serves both savoury and sweet crêpes with balck tip sharks coming at ni...
- Moorea Beach Cafe - Maharepa (2.6 miles) - Situe idéalement au bord du lagon, Moorea Beach Cafe vous offre une cuisine nouvelle dans une ambia...
- Crêperie Cook Café - Moorea (2.9 miles) - Nice small restaurent situed in the Cook'Bay in Moorea Island Open from 18 to 22 h evry day - Clo...
See and Do
- GIE Moorea Legends Tourisme Papetoai (6.0 miles) - The Moorea legends Tourisme is a group of 49 companies that provide activities and services to touri...
- THE ROBERT WAN PEARL MUSEUM Papeete (16.2 miles) - The pearl museum is a real encyclopaedia of pearl culture. This museum is informational and educatio...