Life is a journey of experiences - all we have is the moment we live in, so our mission is to embrace that moment. Our passion? Putting smiles on faces - for all we have is the moment we live in so our mission is to embrace that.
Since 2013 we’ve offered our bespoke and unique award-winning activities from our recording studio Liverpool, providing alternative fun while creating a memory that will last forever. We’ve helped hundreds of customers make a special day their most memorable - hen parties to celebrate a send off to marriage, kids parties to party like a pop star, a 'celebratory' friends reunion, corporate team building or simply a birthday treat to make that day a little bit extra special for your loved on....
We are no ordinary, pick-a-package entertainments company, we are here to craft you the ideal experience. We want your experience to be special, so we don't cover every activity, nor do we promise that we'll be the cheapest option - but we offer great value for a once-in-a-lifetime memory.
We specialise in a set number of quirky, niche, creatively-based activities of extraordinary quality within our Liverpool venue that doubles up as a working recording studio and live performance space. And we promise an extra-special experience. After all, perfection is lots of little things done well.
We’d love to go that extra mile for you, contact us and let our lovely customer relations team take care of your next event.
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- Korova - Liverpool (0.1 miles) - Part bar, part club, split between two floors. Upstairs there is the lush front area replete with orange leather booths and over-table televisions which usually stream the live action from downstairs. At the back is the kitchen, which during the day serves a range of freshly cooked meals. Downstairs the intimate gig venue has hosted some of the biggest names in music, as-well as being an important venue for local musicians. Free Wi-fi.
- 92 Degrees Coffee - Liverpool (0.1 miles) - Combined coffee shop and micro roastery. One of the better places to drink coffee. Nice toasted bagels for breakfast.
- Quick Chef - Liverpool (0.1 miles) - Middle Eastern cuisine
- The Caledonia - Liverpool (0.2 miles) - Underground, alternative music venue in a pub. DJs and live bands throughout the week. First Friday of every month is the infamous It's Not Bangin, with classic dub reggae, soul and disco playing. Well worth a visit.
- U-N-I - Liverpool (0.3 miles) - Indian restaurant. Delicious Indian food all served in your own private booth with a curtain, to get the waiters attention press the button in your booth.