We invite you to relax and rejuvenate at Norfolk Island's award winning 5 star accommodation-The Tin Sheds Norfolk Island. We specialise in premium boutique-style accommodation, offering guest a unique personalised island experience.
The Tin Sheds-Norfolk Island boasts three spacious and contemporary apartments surrounded by beautifully landscaped private gardens. Escape to your secluded and fully self-contained oasis nestled just a minutes walk from Burnt Pine shopping district and only a short drive from the Islands most beautiful national parks, tranquil beaches and the World Heritage listed Kingston & Arthur's Vale Historic Area.
The tranquillity and pure luxury of The Tin Sheds-Norfolk Island is enhanced by the highly personalised service you will receive during your stay. With packages tailored to suit your needs.
- Fully self-contained kitchens
- Drawer fridge and freezer
- Convection oven
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Complimentary tea/coffee facilities
- Hydrotap boiling/chilled water
- Custom-crafted Rosewood furniture
- Desk and stationary
- 50" flat screen television
- CD/DVD player with iPod dock
- Ironing board
- Leather lounge suite and lazy-boys
- King size elegance super plush bed
- Alarm clock
- Pop-up 26" flat screen television built into the base of the bed
- Dressing gowns-designed and made by local artists
- Picnic basket, wine cooler and rug
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Spa bath
- Large vanity with double basins
- Double shower head
- Perfect Potion natural bathroom products-exclusive to The Tin Sheds
- Choice of pillows-Microfibre featherdown or Microfibre super soft
- In-room safety deposit box
- Outdoor setting for four
- Outdoor kitchenette
- Built-in barbeque
- Private courtyard and deck area
- 'Toy Box' containing snorkels, goggles, fishing gear, tennis rackets, tennis balls,
torch and binoculars
- Access ramps
- Full Laundry facilities
- Mobile phone
- Beach towels
The Pleasure Centre
Unique to the property and common to all three apartments is our Pleasure Centre.
A large decked area houses a plunge pool and heated jacuzzi which fronts two smaller rooms - ones a library
and a mini gym and the other a therapy centre, complete with infrared sauna and massage room.
Excellence in accommodation, created with you in mind
Eat and Drink
- Mariahs Ocean View Restaurant - Norfolk Island (2.6 miles) - Mariahs sits atop the ridge overlooking the southern ocean, outer lying islands and Kingston histor...
See and Do
- TRAVEL NORFOLK Norfolk Island (3.7 miles) - WEDDINGS, ELOPEMENTS, RENEWAL OF VOWS AND SMALL EVENTS Let us organise everything for you. We can he...