Unique tourist and holiday accommodation in a village setting situated in the East Coast Historic Town of Swansea(Circa 1821) adjacent Freycinet National Park and the world renowned Wineglass Bay.
Your choice of exceptionally well equipped motel suites or fully self contained 1, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages all surrounded by extensive grounds and cottage gardens. Complimentary WiFi in all rooms and throughout the entire property.
Centrally located adjacent the beach and very close to the Historic Swansea Barkmill, Bakery and Cafe (50M) as well as a range of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, speciality and service shops and attractions.
All accommodation comprises a queen sized bed in the main, air conditioned and reverse cycle heating as well as complimentary WiFi, tea/coffee/hot chocolate etc, BBQ facilities.
Tennis Courts, bicycle DVD and fishing rod hire are available from reception as well as continental breakfast.
Being central to the East Coast Wine Precinct, guests are able to visit the many wineries and cellar doors as well as dine at quite a few.
There are a considerable number of local pristine beaches all safe to swim at.
Many attractions abound in and around Swansea including Kate's Berry Farm and the Historic Swansea Barkmill Museum (50M) Most visitors also visit the nearby Freycinet National Park with many also taking a local cruise from Coles Bay to Wineglass Bay which in season includes whale watching, seals and dolphin viewing as well as the spectacular granite scenery and pristine beaches.
With so much to see and do please be sure to allow ample time to enjoy what this magic coast has to offer. Many people choose to stay for several days at least!
If moving on to Hobart and looking for exceptionally well equipped accommodation we also have available several fully furnished holiday homes.
See Moonah Central Apartments in this listing for further details.
1/.Amy Cottage - 3 bedroom cottage accommodating up to 6 guests.
2., Hopkins on Charles - 4 bedroom/2 bathroom grand residence, catering for up to 10 guests.
Eat and Drink
- Melshell Oysters Farm Gate - Dolphin sands (5.6 miles) - If you LOVE oysters, stop at Melshell Oysters Farm Gate and enjoy the views whist slurping down a do...
- Freycinet Marine Farm - Coles Bay (9.0 miles) - Freycinet Marine Farm harvests oysters and mussels daily from its own leases and brings them direct ...
- The Pondering Frog Tearoom Ice Creamery - Bicheno (14.3 miles) - Relax and Enjoy The Pondering Frog Tearoom is open for your convenience from 9am until 5pm in winter ...
- East Coast Natureworld - Bicheno (21.8 miles) - East Coast Natureworld is set amongst 150 acres of natural parkland and lagoons. The perfect place t...
See and Do
- Wineglass Bay Cruises Coles Bay (11.2 miles) - YOU HAVEN’T SEEN FREYCINET UNTIL YOU’VE SEEN IT WITH WINEGLASS BAY CRUISES. Experience the exquis...
- East Coast Natureworld Bicheno (21.8 miles) - East Coast Natureworld is set amongst 150 acres of natural parkland and lagoons. The perfect place t...