Kamahi Cottage is a self-contained luxury cottage in a beautiful farm setting just 30 minutes from the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. It's a 5 Star Bed and Breakfast offering gourmet food, relaxation, privacy, comfort and great hospitality.
• Stunning views, total privacy and single party occupancy
• A family-friendly stay for a maximum of 4 guests – children are very welcome
• Full gourmet breakfasts included in all rates - continental style plus large selection of cooked choices
• Upstairs bedroom with comfortable queen bed and amazing views!
• Luxury queen sofa-sleeper downstairs for 2 extra guests or children (all linen supplied)
• Elegant & comfortable lounge and dining area with sound system, CD collection, reading library, flat screen LCD TV and electric heating/air conditioning
• Spacious modern bathroom with shower, heated towel rail, exclusive complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, bathrobes
• Fully-equipped modern kitchenette built into a handcrafted cabinet. Complete with fridge, hot plates, microwave, cookware, crockery & cutlery for those keen to self-cater
• Complimentary fresh flowers, home baked treats, freshly ground coffee, tea assortments, port and schnapps
• Outdoor furniture and hammock chairs on the veranda for relaxing and enjoying the uninterrupted panorama
Whether you prefer the privacy of your very own self-contained romantic cottage or you’d like to join us and share our hospitality over a meal in the homestead nearby, the choice is yours
And it's all close to New Zealand's world famous Waitomo Caves in the central North Island.
Spend a night for a treat, plan a weekend escape or stay longer to relax, unwind and experience the exciting attractions our region has to offer.
There’s so much to do - amazing action packed adventures like blackwater rafting and cave abseiling (rappelling), the magical beauty of glowworm cave eco-tours, plus, trout fishing, golf, farm and garden tours and scenic nature walks.
Eat and Drink
- Cafe Irresistiblue at Monavale Blueberries - Cambridge (22.7 miles) - Cafe Irresistiblue is a boutique country cafe situated centrally in the Waikato only 10 minutes driv...
See and Do
- Otorohanga Kiwi House and Native Bird Park Otorohanga (7.6 miles) - The Otorohanga Kiwi House & Native Bird Park has been breeding Kiwi since 1971. The 'not-for-pro...
- Waitomo Adventure Centre_Lost World Epic Waitomo (10.9 miles) - Lost World 7 Hr Epic Abseil 100m into this amazing cavern. You're wearing a wetsuit - you're h...
- Glowing Adventures - Glowworm cave tours Te Kuiti (16.9 miles) - Waitomo glowworm cave eco tours For a “real caving” experience! Come and join us for a memorable a...
- Waitomo Boutique Lodge Te Kuiti (18.6 miles) - Waitomo Boutique Lodge Farm is Waitomo's hidden gem, offering a five star farm holiday stay in a...