The Hampden Estate Rum Tour is located in the parish of Trelawny, approximately 45 minutes away from the Montego Cruise Ship Pier, 25 minutes from the Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier.
We provide the following:
-Welcome Drink - Rum Punch or Special Hampden Iced Tea
-Introduction/Brief history of the Estate and owners
-Walk along the picturesque grounds
-Tour of our Historical Working Distillery (over 260 years of rum making)
-Sampling of our two Multi Awards Winning Rums (the exceptionally smooth white over proof Rum Fire and Hampden Estate Gold.)
-Sampling of freshly cut and squeezed sugar cane juice or coconut water
-Hampden Rum cake sample
-Lunch of jerk chicken or jerk pork serve with two festivals and purified water.
Tour Times: RESERVATION PREFERRED
Mon-Fri – 10:00 am, 11:00 am &12:00pm (local time)
Sat-Sun: - Closed
Tour Duration: 2 Hours
Requirements: Comfortable Clothing, Walking Sneakers or Hiking Sandals.
What to Bring: Camera, Sunscreen, Bug Spray, Cash/Credit Card for gift items.
Wheelchair facilities are not available on the tour however; they are available at the welcome center.
Eat and Drink
- Hampden Tours Jamaica - Trelawny (0.0 miles) - The Hampden Estate Rum Tour is located in the parish of Trelawny, approximately 45 minutes away from...
See and Do
- Greenwood Great House Greenwood (4.4 miles) - Oft cited as the most original of Jamaica's great houses, Greenwood is unique because it survive...
- Jamrock Journeys Falmouth (6.2 miles) - MISSION To give our guests a unique experience that exposes them to the people, places, ideas, habits...
- Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Montego Bay (8.9 miles) - Ahhh is an eco tourism entity approved by the Jamaica Tourist Board. It offers a garden tour garbed ...
- Real Tours Jamaica Montego Bay (9.8 miles) - At Real Tours Jamaica our main focus is to offer you safe, comfortable, reliable ground transportati...
- Jamaica Exquisite Transfer and Tours Montego Bay (10.6 miles) - We offer a complete transportation package, specializing in Private Airport Transfers, Sightseeing, ...