We are adventure and recreation team
We are team of outdoor recreation and adventure sports enthusiasts. All our tour guides are proven experts in their field.
Through the season (early – May to late – September) we offer a diverse range of outdoor programs including canyoning, hiking, rafting, canoeing and combo outdoor adventures!
All our guides speak English, also they are licensed by ICOpro (international canyoning organization for professionals) and IRF (international rafting federation).
If outdoor adventure is your number one priority, these places are perfect for you.
1. Tara river Rafting
Tara River is the wildest white water river, the most beautiful and the clearest mountain river in Bosnia. Also called “The Tear of Europe”. Due to the canyon of Tara River is 1,330 m deep. Tara has the deepest canyon in Europe. Therefore the second deepest in the world after the Grand Canyon in Arizona, with its Colorado River.
Canyoning Hrcavka is the best outdoor adventure for adrenaline lovers. If scaling cliffs only to jump off them into bubbling rapids and scramble to the other side of the river is your idea of fun, then canyoning in the river Hrcavka is the outdoor adventure for you.
3.Canoeing on the river Tara
Canoeing on the river Tara will give you a lot of fun and challenges as you steer your canoe. If you are a person that looks for a little more excitement than canoeing on the river Tara is the perfect choice for you.
4.Tara Hiking and Photo Safari
If you are a traveler looking for a new hiking trail then Tara River Canyon is an ideal destination for yours. Hiking the Tara River Canyon is a gorgeous outdoor travel adventure. Tara River Canyon is the top hiking trail in Europe. The clean air and untouched nature of mount Tara make it a perfect place for any outdoor activity you could imagine. There are over 20 marked hiking and mountaineering trails on Tara.
5. Hiking Trnovacko Lake
One of the best hiking destinations for any outdoor adventure seekers is heart-shaped Trnovacko lake. Trnovacko lake its beautiful lake in the shape of a heart and a clear blue–green color is great for swimming and hiking in the summertime.
Nevidio canyon is the last conquered canyon in Europe. Until the mid-twentieth century, this canyon has been a mystery to many locals and travelers. Through the Nevidio canyon, more than couple thousand domestic and foreign tourists pass through each year, who are curious to discover his secrets are mostly stunned by his wild beauty and undesirability.
Eat and Drink
- Rafting Camp DMD - Bastasi (4.6 miles) - DMD Camp is located 4km downstream from the place of the origin of picturesque river Drina, in a bea...
See and Do
- Outdoor Tara Foca (0.0 miles) - We are adventure and recreation team We are team of outdoor recreation and adventure sports enthusias...
- Rafting Camp DMD Bastasi (4.6 miles) - DMD Camp is located 4km downstream from the place of the origin of picturesque river Drina, in a bea...
- Rafting Center Drina Tara Foca (4.7 miles) - Rafting center Drina-Tara is a perfect place for those who want to explore the largest canyon in Eur...
- Rafting Tara Foča (4.7 miles) - We are a company that specializes in adventure tourism, organizing rafting tours on the rivers Drina...
- Outdoor Tara Foca (14.3 miles) - WE ARE ADVENTURE AND RECREATION TEAM We are team of outdoor recreation and adventure sports enthusias...