Trip2Gdansk.pl is one of the leading Gdansk tour operators providing great service for the cruise ships passengers in the ports of of call : Gdynia and Gdansk .
We design and provide a wide spectrum of private tours and local excursions:
Culture and History Tours
City Packages and multiday trips in northern Poland (Malbork, Toruń, Frombork, Łeba , Olsztyn, etc.)
For the convenience of our visitors, we provide individuals and small groups with transfers from Gdansk Airport, harbors, ferry terminals, railway station, to resorts, conference venues and sports complexes..
GDANSK SHORE EXCURSIONS from the PORT of GDYNIA or THE PORT of GDANSK
* Private Shore Excursions guarantee you to travel with your family or friends alone and, to fully customize your tour at most competitive prices!.
* Small Group Shore Excursions generally range in size from 2-20 people, providing a more personalized experience than the large excursions offered by the cruise lines.
* Grand Tour of Gdansk-Sopot-Gdynia
* Walking Tour of Gdansk
* Lech Walesa and Solidarity Tour
CULTURE AND HISTORY TOURS
* MALBORK CASTLE TOUR
* TEUTONIC KNIGHTS CASTLES TOUR ( Malbork-Kwidzyn – Gniew )
Great examples of Gothic castle architecture Duration: 10 hours
* MENNONITE TRAIL IN the VISTULA DELTA
* HANSEATIC GDANSK and SOLIDARITY HERITAGE
* DISCOVER KASHUBIA
* SPECIAL INTEREST TOURS
*GENEALOGY RESEARCH AND TRIPS TO ANCESTRAL HOMELAND
We offer customized 1-day and multiple-day genealogy trips in East Prussia and West Prussia.
All the tours we provide focus on prior research and cultural immersion.
Due to the fact that Poland’s place names and state boundries changed numerous times in the 19th and 20th centuries we will help you to locate your ancestor’s place of origin.
You do not need any longer to imagine how your ancestors lived in the past. Though over a century has passed since the time they left for America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand , Palestine or other places, even today you can still discover your Ancestral Homeland, and, if successful, find or meet in person your living relatives.
Our genealogical services include among others:
customized tours for your party
research made in National Archives, church records, parishes, Jewish records, civil registry offices, emigration records, military records, family history databases and other resources available for a particular area
assistance to find and communicate with living relatives before your trip
„Find a grave” assistance
translating of birth, marriage, death records, private correspondence and official documents
The smooth and easy way our tours go is the result of excellently coordinated work of our office managers who deal with designing and booking of excursions and transport services.
Transfers from #Gdansk_Airport
Eat and Drink
- Tours in Gdansk - Gdańsk (0.1 miles) - Travel Agency „Tours in Gdansk” rose from the idea that came up in the heads of young, dynamic p...
- Bellevue Restaurant - Gdańsk (0.3 miles) - Menu is a collection of interesting and tasty combinations of ingredients Cosy interior and friendly...
- Pierogarnia Mandu - Gdańsk (0.4 miles) - First dumplings Since our early age, being big fans of dumplings made by our grandmother, we knew tha...
- Pierogarnia Mandu Oliwa - Gdańsk (5.4 miles) - First dumplings Since our early age, being big fans of dumplings made by our grandmother, we knew tha...
- L'ENTRE VILLES - Sopot (7.1 miles) - A unique place on the gastronomic map of Tri-City. Exceptional interior and service at the highest l...
See and Do
- Trip2gdansk.pl Gdansk (0.0 miles) - Trip2Gdansk.pl is one of the leading Gdansk tour operators providing great service for the cruise sh...
- Tours in Gdansk Gdańsk (0.1 miles) - Travel Agency „Tours in Gdansk” rose from the idea that came up in the heads of young, dynamic p...
- National Museum in Gdańsk Gdańsk (0.3 miles) - NATIONAL MUSEUM IN GDAŃSK The National Museum in Gdańsk is among the oldest museums in Poland. It w...
- Kartcenter - Gokarts Sopot Sopot (7.0 miles) - Now you can feel like an F1 driver. While driving our machines on the race track in Sopot, you can r...
- Eco-Line Tours Sopot (7.4 miles) - Sopot Sightseeing. We provide you with a great way to travel around the city and would like to invit...