Mór Active, the vibrant day tour element of Wild n Happy Group Ltd., is based in Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
Our mantra at Mór Active is you. We invite you to experience our home of unparalleled beauty, welcoming people and ancient traditions through our specially designed activities, cultural and eco-tours. We believe in creating personalized experiences through our amazing small group tour adventures so you get know the real Ireland.
Our experiences are especially designed to suit your needs and abilities, so you don’t have to be an elite athlete to partake. All you need is a smile and to be interested in experiencing Ireland’s incredible scenery in an active manner!
Since its creation in 2007 we have grown to be one of the leading tour experts in Ireland. We have built this reputation on:
-Providing high-quality personalized tours
-Small group tours that allow you to experience the real Ireland with a personal touch
-Having experienced professional guides that are passionate, fun and know where all the hidden secrets are kept
-Superb customer service, transport, accommodation and award winning Irish food and hospitality
-Continually developing and evolving our products that satisfy your needs and abilities
-Providing experiences that reflect our strong beliefs in environmentally and culturally responsible tourism
That is why, whether you’re an individual, family, or group we have something perfect to get you active. From climbing mountains, kayaking adventures on mystical lakes, historical and wildlife tours we will provide you with a real sense of adventure and above all a memory that will last forever.
Our average group size is 16. There are many benefits to having this size: you don’t feel like you’re being herded around, we are able to include more accommodation and activity options, it’s easier to meet people… plus we can get you off the beaten track and do way more in a day!
Some of our exciting experiences include:
-Off the beaten track, small group day tour experiences
-Rock Climbing and Abseiling
-Guided Hiking tours
And much more...
Get in touch with our friendly team and start your adventure today- we can not wait to hear from you.
Eat and Drink
- Killarney Grand - Killarney (0.1 miles) - Located in Town Centre, Killarney Grand provides a myraid of entertainment 7 nights a week all year ...
- Cellar One Restaurant - Killarney (0.3 miles) - The Cellar One restaurant is the main dining area of The Ross – and it offers varying themes of di...
- Yew Tree Restaurant, Muckross Park Hotel & Spa - Killarney (1.3 miles) - Nestled in the heart of Killarney’s National Park, the Muckross Park Hotel & Spa has been recognis...
- Baily's Corner - Tralee (16.7 miles) - Baily's Corner is an established old world pub situated in the heart of Tralee town. The interio...
- Jacks' Coastguard Restaurant - Killorglin (17.0 miles) - Jacks’ Coastguard Restaurant is an Award Winning Restaurant located in the beautiful fishing villa...
See and Do
- Mór Active/Wild n Happy Group Ltd Killarney (0.0 miles) - Mór Active, the vibrant day tour element of Wild n Happy Group Ltd., is based in Killarney, Co. Ker...
- Wild n Happy Group Ltd. Killarney (0.0 miles) - Some bus companies will take you straight from A to B with barely a toilet break in between. We belie...
- Irish Whiskey Experience Killarney (0.0 miles) - Let us take you on a magical journey through the fabulous world of Irish Whiskey. Draw whiskey strai...
- Killarney Methodist Church Killarney (0.2 miles) - Place of worship
- Killarney Rent A Bike Killarney (0.2 miles) - We have a wide range of bicycles for hire to suit all tastes whether you're interested in explor...