Kayak, Paddleboard/SUP, Canoe rentals, sales, trips, lessons. Rent or buy a boat from one of the largest selection of sea kayaks in Ontario, and play to your heart’s content. We also have a wide selection of canoes, stand up paddleboards, recreational and sit-on-top kayaks, and a complete line of camping and paddling equipment. We also carry a wide variety of women’s and men`s casual and active-wear. Our rental fleet accommodates paddlers of all sizes and abilities. We also rent VHF marine radios, dry bags, and a huge selection of other outdoor / outfitting equipment. Shuttle and repair service also available.
Paddle Gear & Outfitting
We’ve got practically everything you need to outfit your kayak, canoe or paddleboard. From paddles, paddling jackets, PFDs and skirts, to hatch covers, seats, cushions, cord & deck lines, we’ve got you covered. We even have a little 303 to protect your prized possession.
Women’s and Men’s Active & Casual Wear
We carry much more than just paddling gear. We also have a wide variety of women’s and men’s active and casual wear, including; rain gear, shirts & shorts, sandals & shoes, hats & sunglasses.
Camping Gear & Equipment
For convenience and comfort while you’re camping, we’ve got stoves & fuel, water filtration systems, dishes & cookware, chairs & hammocks, sleeping bags & mats, and maps & compasses. We even have sunscreen & bug dope. Pretty much everything but the kitchen sink (oh, wait ~ we have those, too!)
We’re really good at finding solutions to fixing boats and boards and have a workshop full of odds and sods to help you get back on the water.
In 1985 White Squall was born. Our vision then, which remains today, is simple: share our love of paddling and the outdoors with others. For over 30 years, paddlers of all ages and levels have experienced the joy of paddling with us in and around the 30,000 Islands – the largest freshwater island archipelago in the world. Our paddling grounds are part of the Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve – a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and are home to white pines, glacier smooth granite and the sparkling waters of Georgian Bay. Sea kayakers the world over recognize the 30,000 islands as some of the best paddling in the world. We’re darn lucky to have this as our backyard, and we look forward to sharing it with you!
Are leaders in sea kayak instruction & trips.
Have exceptional, highly trained and enthusiastic staff.
Have one of the largest selections of sea kayaks in all of Ontario.
Have two locations specializing in paddling accessories, camping gear & clothing.
Have free test paddling at our main paddling centre on Cole Lake.
Have friendly chickens!
Eat and Drink
- Log Cabin Inn - Seguin (10.7 miles) - The Log Cabin Inn is a beautiful little Inn, located on the Boyne River just three minutes south of ...
See and Do
- White Squall Paddling Centre Nobel (0.0 miles) - Kayak, Paddleboard/SUP, Canoe rentals, sales, trips, lessons. Rent or buy a boat from one of the lar...
- Georgian Bay Airways Ltd. Parry Sound (8.0 miles) - Operating from May through October out of Parry Sound’s beautiful downtown waterfront in the heart...
- Bear Claw Tours - ATV Adventures on the Canadian Shield SEGUIN (12.0 miles) - Bear Claw Tours | All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Adventures Spectacular, All Canadian ATV Experience, la...
- White Squall Paddling Centre - Nobel (0.0 miles) - Kayak, Paddleboard/SUP, Canoe rentals, sales, trips, lessons. Rent or buy a boat from one of the lar...
- White Squall Town Shop - Parry Sound (7.9 miles) - Name brand outdoor gear and women’s and men`s casual and active-wear. We’ve got; sandals, packs,...