CHIRAK Tour Operator. We are a company over two decades of experience in the incoming tourism in Chile. Modern, dynamic and multidisciplinary. Our mission is “To make every trip an unforgettable experience in Chile and reach the expectations for everyone”. We advise all our clients from the knowledge of the destinations and the personal experience, offering “CHILE” in a combination with the principal touristic destinations in Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. We represent to Gray Line in Chile. We serve passengers from all five continents, under the quality and professionalism of Gray Line World Wide.
Ten Reason to Visit CHILE:
1- Atacama, the driest dessert in the world
2- The clearest sky of the southern hemisphere to observe stars
3- Ski at the magnificent andes mountains
4- More than 270 hot springs
5- Easter Island, declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
6- Torres del Paine National Park, elected as the 8th World Wonder
7- 13 Wine Valleys,worldwide recognized.
8- Valparaiso, declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
9- 16 Churches in Chiloe, all of them declared as a World Heritage by Unesco
10- Penguins and Whales, fauna watching that surprises for it's adaption.
Our most important product are:
- Coastal Viña del Mar and Historic Valparaiso
- Atacama Salt Flat and altiplanic lagoons
- El Tatio Geysers Tour from San Pedro de Atacama
- Moon Valley from San Pedro de Atama
- Magdalena Island Penguin Tour by Boat from Punta Arena
- Balmaceda and Serrano Glaciers Sightseeing Cruise from Puerto Natales
- Full-Day Tour of Torres del Paine National Park from Puerto Natales
- Full-Day Hiking Tour to the Base of Paine Towers at Torres del Paine National Park
- Tahai, Orongo and Rano Kau Half-Day Tour
- Easter Island Moai Archaeology Tour: Ahu Akivi, Ahu Vinapu and Puna Pau
- Easter Island Full-Day Tour: Ahu Tongariki, Rano Raraku and Anakena Beach
Eat and Drink
- La Mensajeria - Providencia, Santiago (0.2 miles) - La Mensajeria offers a unique, fun and well designed environment in which to savor and enjoy the bes...
- Peumayen Ancestral Food - Santiago (1.3 miles) - Peumayen is a Chilean Indigenous food restaurant. The name and concept come from a beautiful word in...
- La Brasserie - Santiago (1.4 miles) - We've been awarded the best restaurant for price/quality in chile 2015. Open from Monday to Frida...
- Brasserie Du Castillo Forestal - Santiago (1.8 miles) - Álvaro Casanova was the author of Castillo Forestal. This multifaceted artist was inspired by the L...
- SAFFRON INDIAN DELICACIES - Santaigo (1.8 miles) - We are dedicated to making Authentic Indian food and located in one of best zone of Santiago . we ha...
See and Do
- GRAY LINE CHILE Providencia (0.0 miles) - CHIRAK Tour Operator. We are a company over two decades of experience in the incoming tourism in Chi...