Our beautiful self-catering cottages are set in tranquil rural surroundings over-looking the lakes that surround the 12th green on our 18 hole golf course.
We have a number of cottages for you to choose from:
- Clive’s Cottage is a charming 3 bedroom self catering cottage with a lakeside garden and patio.
- Digby’s Den is a new refurbished modern ground floor studio apartment with a lakeside garden and patio.
- Lily’s Pad is another newly refurbished swish upstairs studio apartment with lake views.
- Ollie's Lodge is our largest cottage with 4-5 bedrooms (we can easily transform the dining room into an extra bedroom if needed).
Onsite activities include;
- Golf on either our 18 hole main course, our 9 hole Par 3 course, practise on our floodlit driving range or our putting green.
- FootGolf is great fun for anybody – exchange a golf ball for a football, (hire equipment available), and kick your football around our FootGolf course. The aim is to kick the ball into each hole in as few kicks possible!
- Fishing with exclusive rights directly on the doorstep of your cottage during your stay.
- Enjoying a coffee and a homemade cake in our gorgeous cafe – The Coffee Cup
- We have a number of gorgeous circular walks for you to enjoy the beautiful North Bedfordshire countryside.
- Twinwoods Adventure, Bedford – Surf, Fly, Dive and Relax!
- Y – Spa, Wyboston
- Clay Pigeon Shooting, Risely
- Grafham Water Centre, Graham
- Keysoe Equestrian Centre, Keysoe
- English Falconry Centre, Clophill
- Santa Pod Drag Racing, Paddington
- Silverstone, Towcester
Nearby Towns and Cities;
As you can see, our self catering cottages are an attractive get away venue for a number of different visitors:
Golfers – We can cater for groups of 2-24 people who are interested in a golf-based holiday from a short weekend to a week or even longer.
Families or groups wishing to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a relaxing break in the country.
Overseas visitors wanting a central yet tranquil base to visit attractions like Cambridge, Northampton, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, and the capital London – all within an hours travel.
Companies with employees working short term in the local area needing a comfortable home base rather than a long commute.
Temporary accommodation for those in between moving house.
Eat and Drink
- Weinstube am Stadtgraben - Stuttgart (21.6 miles) - A cosy place in the center of Bad Cannstatt, the largest community of Stuttgart. Since November 2014...
- Yaz Stuttgart - Stuttgart (22.0 miles) - Oriental specialities just around the corner: Yaz offers new flavours in the booming market of city ...
- GinYuu Stuttgart - Stuttgart (22.3 miles) - The Pan-Asian-Pacific Cuisine GinYuu is the latest gastronomy concept of Kent Hahne. The focus here i...