Pye Baker is built on a passion for quality and flavour. We believe in simplicity and rely on traditional no-nonsense baking methods. We never use any additives, preservatives or chemical raising agents, and we have a commitment to using the best locally-sourced ingredients.
All Pye Baker products are baked with skill and love.
“As a chef, I honed my skills in top London restaurants working alongside some of the biggest names in British cookery. Originally in Norwich to establish a boutique hotel restaurant, I fell in love with the area and its wealth of fresh local produce. So I happily made the move from London with my partner Sally. However, we soon missed our local source of handmade speciality bread. We decided to start our own specialist bakery, and in February 2008 Pye Baker of Norwich began baking artisan bread developed from my own recipes.”
“We now supply local restaurants and shops, as well as selling speciality bread at local farmers markets.
“Our original range of Artisan Bread has since been extended with a wide selection of delicious cakes, pastries and savouries. We have a firm philosophy behind our business, and bake only using 100% organic flour and free range eggs, with no additives or preservatives added.”
Come and visit our Pye Baker Bakery and Cafe
Lovers of Pye Baker goodies can pop in and buy delicious baked goods over the counter. You can also sit down and enjoy breakfast and lunchtime treats in our café. Start your morning with a top notch coffee and a freshly-baked croissant – or drop in for our homemade lunchtime specials.
We have parking spaces for customers conveniently located directly outside the shop.
Why Pye Baker?
“People are always asking why we called the company Pye Baker. Pye is the original old English spelling of ‘pie’ and traditionally, under the ‘Norwich Charter’ the local baker had to bake a Yarmouth Pye as a tax or levy to the King. I am a huge fan of cooking history, so Pye Baker of Norwich seemed the perfect choice! ”
Eat and Drink
- Pyebaker of Norwich - Norwich (0.0 miles) - Pye Baker is built on a passion for quality and flavour. We believe in simplicity and rely on tradit...
- Weinstube am Stadtgraben - Stuttgart (22.1 miles) - A cosy place in the center of Bad Cannstatt, the largest community of Stuttgart. Since November 2014...
- GinYuu Stuttgart - Stuttgart (23.0 miles) - The Pan-Asian-Pacific Cuisine GinYuu is the latest gastronomy concept of Kent Hahne. The focus here i...
- Grüner Michel - Leonberg (23.6 miles) - Vegetarisch-vegane Küche Abwechslungsreiche saisonale Küche aus besten regionalen Zutaten mit einer...
- Yaz Stuttgart - Stuttgart (24.1 miles) - Oriental specialities just around the corner: Yaz offers new flavours in the booming market of city ...
See and Do