Situated on the main road between Peterhead and Fraserburgh in the rural area of Aberdeen, Keyhead Guest House and Caravan Park awaits all those interested in enjoying some time off away from the distressing routine of everyday life.
Being at a convenient distance from one of the largest gas terminals in the UK, namely St. Fergus Gas Terminal (1 mile away), Keyhead Guesthouse and Caravan Park offers accommodation suitable for transit workers and contractors operating in Aberdeenshire, as well as workers from St. Fergus Gas Terminal, Peterhead Power Station and the local businesses.
Nevertheless, our properties also represent a great destination for shooting parties or receiving bird-watchers that visit the Wildlife Reservation of Strathbeg Loch.
Whether you want to rent one of the self-catering en-suite rooms or self-catering caravans, comfort and relaxation are guaranteed.
You will enjoy the following facilities:
- Fully-equipped kitchens and bathrooms
- Central heating
- Free-to-use washing machines
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sky TV
Furthermore, with direct access to the stagecoach bus route 69, which links Fraserburgh to Peterhead, Keyhead Guest House and Caravan Park is within easy commuting distance from local amenities such as supermarkets, shops, restaurants, pubs, and clubs from the two towns.
Eat and Drink
- Delgatie Castle - Turriff (19.9 miles) - Delgatie Castle is a 4star visitor attraction which offers the visitor the history of a 15th century...
- The Seafront (Macduff) Ltd - Macduff (23.4 miles) - A small cafe serving home cooking from breakfast, lunch and lovely cakes and traybakes. The cafe is s...
See and Do
- RSPB Troup Head Fraserburgh (1.5 miles) - The high cliffs of Troup Head provide a spectacular setting for Scotland’s only mainland gannet co...
- RSPB Loch of Strathbeg Fraserburgh (1.5 miles) - Britain's largest freshwater dune loch is a joy to visit any time of year. In winter, thousands ...
- Newburgh on Ythan Golf Club Newburgh (19.7 miles) - Newburgh-On-Ythan Golf Club is a Championship course of 6,423 yards, Par 72 (CSS 72), established in...
- Delgatie Castle Turriff (19.9 miles) - Delgatie Castle is a 4star visitor attraction which offers the visitor the history of a 15th century...