Victoria Falls – Zambia
Escape to David Livingstone’s “world of adventure” at the mighty Victoria Falls. The variety of activities will
awaken your sense of adventure! We will transport you in ways David Livingstone could barely dream...
ZAMBEZI BOAT CRUISES
Enjoy gracious hospitality in luxurious style on the tranquil waters of the majestic Zambezi River.
VICTORIA FALLS RIVER SAFARIS
Explore the Zambezi... Experience the wide winding river
and the myriad of islands and channels above the Victoria Falls...
Victoria Falls River Safaris offers you an exceptional upper river safari experience. Our specifically designed propeller-free safari boats can operate in water as shallow as 20cm, increasing our operational range to as close as 200 metres from the Victoria Falls. As a result, we can now offer cruises to amazing parts of the Zambezi that have previously been out of reach.
Enjoy the thrill of speeding over rapids then slowing down for a leisurely game viewing trip around
BATOKA SKY – MICROLIGHTS
Feel the thundering Zambezi and the incredible power of the Victoria Falls
Our exhilarating Microlight flights offer unique, uninhibited and literally breathtaking views of the Victoria Falls and the spectacular gorge that the Zambezi River has carved into the surrounding landscape over many thousands of years. This is an experience not to be missed... you may even feel like you have been kissed by an angel as you fly through the “smoke” of the Falls.
15 MINUTE FLIGHT OF THE ANGELS: An exhilarating introductory flight over the Victoria Falls, the islands near the Falls and thundering Zambezi River.
30 MINUTE FLIGHT OF THE ANGELS AND GAME VIEWING : Enjoy a spectacular flight over the mighty Zambezi River and impressive Victoria Falls. After circling the Falls and islands, we head upstream along the Zambezi River to Kalai Island, where we do a low level swoop over the Mosi-oa-Tunya Zoological Park for unique game viewing.
BATOKA SKY – HELICOPTERS
The Flight of Angels...
An unimaginable experience of graceful flying and surrounding beauty.
Experience the Flight of Angels with breathtaking views of the Victoria Falls, Batoka Gorge, the Zambezi River and the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
We also offer Gorge Lift Outs. After river rafting, the best way to return to Livingstone is by helicopter; an exhilarating finish to your river rafting and saving you a two hour exhausting walk!
SHORT HELICOPTER FLIGHT (approx 15 mins) : A thrilling introductory flight departing from the Maramba Airfield, over the incredible scenery of the Zambezi and Victoria Falls. Circle over the Falls and the islands then return to the airfield.
22 MINUTE HELICOPTER FLIGHT : A slightly longer flight than the Short Flight above, with the addition of an exciting swoop into the Batoka Gorge.
LONG HELICOPTER FLIGHT (approx 30 mins) : After viewing the Falls, enjoy an exhilarating flight over the local villages to the Batoka Gorge, following the Zambezi River to rapid 26. Circle over the Victoria Falls and the islands and return to the Maramba Airfield.
GORGE LIFTOUTS : Climbing out of the gorge and the road transfer takes up to two hours, whereas the helicopter trip includes an exhilarating flight through the Batoka Gorge, circling over the Victoria Falls and then landing at Maramba Aerodrome.
Follow in David Livingstone‘s Footprints...
A warm welcome by Livingstone’s Adventure Transfers as you land in Livingstone is the beginning of an exciting 3-day expedition following Livingstone’s legendary journey.
ISLANDS OF SIANKABA, an exclusive lodge island retreat, hidden in a beautiful riverine setting with quiet unspoiled surroundings provides your first night’s luxury accommodation.
After a relaxing afternoon, enjoy a leisurely Sunset River Cruise, followed by a delicious dinner served under the stars.
A hearty breakfast sets you up for a morning’s CANOEING ON THE ZAMBEZI RIVER.
As you gently float down the Zambezi spotting wildlife and bird watching, experienced guides share the fascinating story of Livingstone’s celebrated expedition. A picnic lunch and rest in the shady gardens at Kubu Camp restore you for an afternoon’s canoeing.
In the mid afternoon disembark at the magnificent RIVER CLUB which is located on an amazing vantage point on the Zambezi River, providing stunning views over a sweeping bend. The River Club has an endless collection of photographs, maps and books inviting you to soak up the rich history that surrounds The Victoria Falls.
After a gentle MORNING’S CANOEING, stop at Kibika farm for refreshments and a change in mode of transport from canoes to an inflatable raft. The raft is able to drift comfortably over the few rapids on the next part of the river as you head towards Kalai Island
Eat and Drink
- The Boma - Dinner & Drum Show - Victoria Falls (7.2 miles) - When you’re planning the itinerary for your Victoria Falls holiday be sure to include an advance r...
- Lokuthula Lodges - Victoria Falls (7.2 miles) - Meaning “place of peace”, the two and three-bedroom self-catering lodges are nestled amidst beau...
- Victoria Falls Safari Suites - Victoria Falls (7.2 miles) - Ideal for families and small close–knit groups who seek stylish and comfortable private accommodat...
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge - Victoria Falls (7.2 miles) - Built on a plateau overlooking the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is just 4km fr...
See and Do
- Livingstone's Adventure Livingstone (0.0 miles) - LiviLIVINGSTONE’S ADVENTURE Victoria Falls – Zambia Escape to David Livingstone’s “world of ad...
- Mukuni big 5 safaris Livingstone (0.3 miles) - Mukuni big 5 safaris we offer lion walk and interaction, cheetah walk and interaction, elephant back...
- Southern Dynasty Safaris Livingstone (1.6 miles) - Southern Dynasty Safaris is an award-winning safari travel company creating exceptional African Safa...
- Savannah Southern Safaris Livingstone (3.8 miles) - Welcome to Savannah Southern Safaris, your ultimate walking safaris partner! If you believe the best...
- Livingstone's Adventure Livingstone (4.1 miles) - Livingstone's Adventure, plot no:4023 Sichango road,PO Box 60971 we are the home of the multi-lol...