Iris Adventures is adventure tour company from Split, Croatia, specialized in organizing one-day adventure activities. Founders of the company are Iris and Igor who dedicated their entire lives in exploring, guiding and developing adventure tours at this area. Both of them with more than 15 years in this job were working for different companies leading groups and presenting Croatian outdoor tourism. In 2012 they decided to open their own company to promote Croatian outdoors in the best possible improved way, on a highest safety level and to show to the people hidden and wild beauties of our country. Iris is a passionate mountain climber, with 5 ascents on Himalaya mountain on peaks higher than 8000m, Kilimanjaro Africa, Mont Blanc... Igor is experienced rock climber with a passion for big walls, and a slalom and GPS speed windsurfing competitor.
The passion and adrenaline to make the best of the best have always been our main motivation to push the limits
and discover new things….. And now even more, because we want to share with YOU our experience and unique style of life.
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- Buffet Picaferaj - Split (0.0 miles) - A small restaurant on a side street that serves fresh seafood dishes. Run by a young married couple.
- Konoba Marjan - Split (0.1 miles) - Risottos, pasticada (marinaded veal cooked in sauce), and excellent fish. Prices are very reasonable and the staff very friendly. English spoken.
- Na kantunu - Split (0.2 miles) - After 3 rounds waiter will bring traditional rakija with honey (medica)-nice and strong. Supporters of Hajduk Split are there, so when there is a match in Split it may become too crowded. It is probable the smallest bar in Split with just 8 tables inside in a 15 m? space. Great atmosphere and a cappuccino is 8 kn. In front of the cafe bar there are few tables where you can sit if the weather is nice.
- Quasimodo - Split (0.3 miles) - Rock and underground music. Mostly full with local alternatives.
- Hemingway Bar - Split (0.7 miles) - Extremely fancy club.