Our company Given2FlyAdventures started when a group of experienced outdoor industry instructors combined their knowledge of adventure sports with skills acquired from years of working in the hospitality industry to create a unique way to explore hidden treasures of Croatia.
We are all outdoor experts and activity fans with a deep understanding of rock climbing, sailing, hiking and kayaking, who decided to use insider's knowledge to design the best adventures for all. We dedicate our time to help people discover Croatia and exposing them to new experiences and teaching a new generation of climbers, mountain trekkers and outdoor lovers.
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- Konoba Marjan - Split (0.1 miles) - Risottos, pasticada (marinaded veal cooked in sauce), and excellent fish. Prices are very reasonable and the staff very friendly. English spoken.
- Buffet Picaferaj - Split (0.1 miles) - A small restaurant on a side street that serves fresh seafood dishes. Run by a young married couple.
- Na kantunu - Split (0.2 miles) - After 3 rounds waiter will bring traditional rakija with honey (medica)-nice and strong. Supporters of Hajduk Split are there, so when there is a match in Split it may become too crowded. It is probable the smallest bar in Split with just 8 tables inside in a 15 m? space. Great atmosphere and a cappuccino is 8 kn. In front of the cafe bar there are few tables where you can sit if the weather is nice.
- Quasimodo - Split (0.4 miles) - Rock and underground music. Mostly full with local alternatives.
- Hemingway Bar - Split (0.8 miles) - Extremely fancy club.