In the heart of Waterford City is a restaurant that champions the local food experience. From the beginning, we have strived to offer the best of local produce where possible, to give value for money, to have fun, to provide great food and drinks & to have relaxed customers who can really let themselves go!!
Waterford is a hotbed for fresh, world class quality local produce from farmer to fisherman. The finest seafood & shellfish from Dunmore East, Kilmore Quay & Castletownbere, to the most succulent of local beef or organic pork from The Comeragh Mountains, "Free range" chicken from Wexford, and the famous "Blaa" from an artisan baker 500 metres away!
With a Local man in the Kitchen, Simon Tobin, formerly of Lady Helen Restaurant in Mount Juliet and also Campagne in Kilkenny, cooking up a storm, and restaurant manager Aneta, in charge of front of house, we can provide you with an experience to remember!
Critics and regulars alike acknowledge this place is fun and different. With early bird menus from €23, this is an affordable treat in a relaxed atmosphere
Fish - Billy Burke & Shellfish De La Mer
Waterford Beef, Cork Duck, Waterford Lamb & Tipperary Pork – Bobby Flynn, Tom Kearney, Crowe’s Farm & Skeaghanore
Corn Fed Irish Chicken - La Rousse
Game - Elda Wild, Dunhill, Co. Waterford
Coffee, Herbal Teas, Hot Chocolate - Fintan Stanley of Java Republic.
Fruit & Vegetables – Gerry Walsh,Ballybeg Horticultural, Tom Cleary & Fanci Fungi of Wexford
Breads – Home made, M & D Bakery, Seagull Bakery & Curran Foods
Cured Meats – House made & Gubbeen Smokehouse, West Cork.
Real Olive Food Co, West Cork.
Cheese – Gubbeen Smokehouse & Sheridan’s Cheese mongers
Wines - O'Donohue's, Febvre, Liberty Wines, Tindall Wines, Approach Trade & Corbally Wines.
Spirits - Richmond Marketing & Musgraves
Craft Beers - Metalman Brewing Co, Dunbrody Brewing Co.,8 Degree Brewing Co. & O'Donohue's
Miscellaneous – La Rousse
Eat and Drink
- Bodega! - Waterford (0.0 miles) - In the heart of Waterford City is a restaurant that champions the local food experience. From the be...
- Burzza - Waterford (0.0 miles) - Fine organic Italian flour, fresh yeast, slow proving dough, organic Italian tomatoes. Toppings sour...
- Revolution Craft Beer & Whiskey Bar - Waterford (0.0 miles) - Revolution Craft Beer & Whiskey Bar is voted "Best Whiskey Bar in Ireland" at the Sky Bar Aw...
- Brandon House Hotel & Solas Croi Spa - Wexford (11.4 miles) - The Four Star Brandon House Hotel and Solas Croí Eco Spa is a Country Manor House conveniently situ...
See and Do
- Epic Tour of the Viking Triangle Waterford (0.2 miles) - The only ‘all weather’ tour in Ireland that gives you access to six national monuments (duration...
- Medieval Museum Waterford (0.2 miles) - The award winning Medieval Museum houses the 13th century Choristers Hall and the 15th century Mayor...
- Waterford Beer Tours Waterford (0.2 miles) - Waterford Beer Tours is a look at Waterford's past and present, offering a local person's gu...
- House of Waterford Crystal Waterford (0.2 miles) - Located on the Mall in the heart of the Viking Triangle in Waterford City, the House of Waterford Cr...
- Bishop's Palace Waterford (0.3 miles) - The Bishop’s Palace Museum houses a display of Waterford treasures from 1700 to the 20th Century, ...