Step into our island story – From ancient cobbles to castle walls, through time and tide, St Michael’s Mount is beckoning.
Visit a castle steeped in history, a sub-tropical garden paradise and a close knit island community, home to the St Aubyn family and thirty islanders.
Enjoy children's quizzes in the castle and gardens, a seasonal events programme including live music and entertainments or simply relax over a cream tea or sit down for a meal in our quality café or restaurant.
OPENING TIMES & PRICES
St Michael’s Mount castle, shops and cafes are open Sunday – Friday (closed Saturdays). All visits are dependent on weather and sea conditions, if in doubt please contact us on 01736 710265.
When the tide is in, you can cross to the island on a St Michael’s Mount ferryboat. Information on which landing point to get the ferry is located in Marazion Car Park. Ferry ride costs £2.00 (one-way adult) / £1.00 (one-way child) – Tickets are purchased on ferryboat.
Opening Times (2016) - Castle
• 4th July – 2nd September 10:30-17:30
• 4th September – 30th October 10:30-17:00
Opening Times (2016) – Gardens
• 7TH July – 2nd September 10:30-17:30 - - - T F - -
• 8th September – 30th September 10:30-17:00 - - - T F - -
o Adult £9
o Child £4.50
o Family £22.50
o Single adult family £13.50
o Adult groups (15+) £8
o Child groups (15+) £4
o National Trust Members FREE
o Adult £6
o Child £3
o Family -
o Single adult family -
o Adult groups (15+) -
o Child groups (15+) -
o National Trust Members FREE
Eat and Drink
- Godolphin Arms, Marazion - Marazion (0.1 miles) - EAT, DRINK, STAY - Eating and drinking at the Godolphin Arms is a relaxed and informal affair. We se...
- Marazion Hotel - Marazion (0.4 miles) - Enjoy a stay at our relaxing hotel located in the heart of the beautiful town of Marazion in Cornwal...
- The Exchange - Penzance (2.6 miles) - The Exchange is a major contemporary art space in the centre of Penzance that opened in 2007 in conj...
- Penlee House Gallery & Museum - Penzance (2.7 miles) - The award-winning Penlee House Gallery and Museum, Penzance, is the only Cornish public gallery spec...
- Newlyn Art Gallery - Penzance (3.3 miles) - Newlyn Art Gallery exists because of a long history of contemporary art making in the far west of Co...
See and Do
- St Michael's Mount Marazion (0.0 miles) - Step into our island story – From ancient cobbles to castle walls, through time and tide, St Micha...
- Mermaid Pleasure Trips Penzance (2.4 miles) - We are a family run boat trip business offering Fishing Trips for the experienced or the non-experie...
- Mermaid Pleasure Trips Penzance (2.5 miles) - Fishing Trips. Penzance is a fantastic port for fishing trips, with its venerable maritime history an...
- Mermaid Fishing Tackle Penzance (2.5 miles) - Long established specialists in Salt Water Fishing Tackle. Based on the harbour front in Penzance we...
- The Exchange Penzance (2.6 miles) - The Exchange is a major contemporary art space in the centre of Penzance that opened in 2007 in conj...
- Polgoon Vineyard & Orchard - Penzance (3.6 miles) - Polgoon are a very friendly family run Cornish vineyard who produce a range of award winning Cornish...