Escape to the award winning 4 star Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges, set on the shores of scenic
Lough Erne. Surrounded by private grounds & lakeside gardens, this family run hotel is
located only 1 km from the historic town of Enniskillen. All 71 spacious bedrooms & suites
have been individually designed & decorated to an exceptional standard. The Kove
Restaurant offers diners an extensive menu, while bar food, carvery lunch & snacks are
served daily in the Lakeside Grill. Residents can enjoy full use of the exclusive Killyhevlin
Health Club, complete with gym & pool, or pamper themselves in the luxurious Elemis Spa.
Killyhevlin also offers 13 lakeside Lodges which sleep up to four persons.
KOVE is a proud member of Good Food Northern Ireland and this is reflected in the restaurant's menu which offers a varied range of wholesome yet innovative dishes prepared from only the freshest local produce and served with great care and attention to detail. Head Chef, Kevin Watson comes with a wealth of experience and adds his own culinary
creativity to each and every dish he produces.
Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday: 18.30 - 21.30
Friday - Sat: 18.30 - 22.00
Sunday: 18.30 - 21.00
Eat and Drink
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel - Enniskillen (0.0 miles) - Escape to the award winning 4 star Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges, set on the shores of scenic ...
See and Do
- Kalm Spa at Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel Enniskillen (0.7 miles) - Kalm - Fermanagh's Luxury Elemis Spa Relax. Pamper. Refresh. Step through the door of The Kalm ...
- Headhunters Barbershop & Railway Museum Enniskillen (0.9 miles) - How many places can you get a haircut and explore the golden age of steam travel at the same time? ...
- Share Discovery Village Lisnaskea (10.5 miles) - Share Discovery Village is Ireland's largest residential activity centre. SHARE is based in Co...
- Corralea Activity Centre Ltd. Belcoo (12.5 miles) - Corralea Activity Centre is a family run Activity and Holiday centre set in the heart of the beautif...
- Bear Essentials Bawnboy (14.8 miles) - Bear Essentials is a unique visitor attraction in the woods of West Cavan beside Brackley Lake. Brac...