The place to be for your Scottish Caravanning or Camping holiday.
A 4 Star rated site by Visit Scotland and the AA, located in Stranraer in the warm South West of Scotland.
Dumfries and Galloway won the Holidayt Destination of the year award 2015/2016 from the BBC's Countryfile Magazine. Stay with us and explore this hidden Gem of Scotland.
Surrounded by beautiful landscapes and Scottish history, giving easy access to all Scottish locations, Irish locations, and North West England.
We also accept Rallies and Toutr Groups .
Our site is equipped with numerous electric hook-up points covering both grass & hard standing areas for Caravans & Motorhomes. We do not have electric hook-ups for tents. Local services are located 1 mile from the site which include Supermarkets, Railway Station, Marina, Leisure facilities and the local town centre. The Surrounding area also has activities such as Horse Riding, Fishing, Clay Pigeon shooting, Paint Balling and much more.
•Touring Caravans ( Electric Hook-ups available )
•Motor Homes ( Electric Hook-ups available )
•Tents ( Sorry, no electric Hook-ups )
•Club Rallies and Tour Groups
We do allow pets on site, but please keep Dogs on a lead at all times. There is a large wildlife population on and around the site and this is not only to protect the wildlife, but to protect you from losing your dog.
If you’re Traveling by ferry to or from Ireland, we are 7 miles from the Stena ferries, or only 6 miles from P&O ferries in Cairnryan, making us an ideal stop over point for your trip.
We are open all year round for Touring Caravan & Motorhomes. Our Grass areas are open from the end of April to the end of September each year (weather depending, including areas for tents). At all other times the hard standing areas are open.
Eat and Drink
- Custom House - Stranraer (0.8 miles) - Just over the road from the Tourist Information office The Custom House is proud of the hospitality ...
- Craft Hotel - wigtown (22.5 miles) - We offer comfortable, tastefully decorated modern rooms in a beautiful traditional building right in...
- Craft Bar - wigtown (22.5 miles) - Craft Bar is a friendly and welcoming bar set in a beautiful traditional building in the heart of Wi...
- Craft Restaurant - wigtown (22.5 miles) - Craft Restaurant is situated in a lovely, traditional building right in the heart of Wigtown. We are...
See and Do
- Glenwhan Gardens Stranraer (4.9 miles) - Glenwhan Gardens. A 4 star Visit Scotland Attraction, has been described as one of the loveliest new...