The Campsite at Glencoe Mountain Resort is set in an area of astounding natural beauty within a site of special scientific interest for Golden Eagles. With stunning views towards the Buchaille Etive Mor and Rannoch Moor you are guaranteed a spectacular view to wake up to. On site we have 10 microlodges that sleep up to 4, 4 microlodge plus that sleep up to 6, 6 camper/caravan hook-up points, 20 camping plots, showers (£1 for 5 mins), drying rooms and an onsite café with a fully licensed bar. Home cooked food is available on a daily basis with the café serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. In summer the centre offers mountain biking (Downhill and XC), bike guiding, bike coaching, tubing, hill-walking, climbing, chairlift rides and photography. In winter we also offer skiing, snowboarding, sledging and avalanche rescue training. The site is open all year.
Each Microlodge offers solid, well insulated, snug, secure accommodation for up to 4 or 6 people (1 double and 2 singles, or 3 bunk beds). The units are incredibly popular with bikers, skiers, West Highland Way walkers and families. With comfy mattresses and a nice cosy feel all you will need to remember to bring is your sleeping bag. Enjoy the great outdoors…. indoors…… for just £50 (4 person microlodge) or £70 (6 person microlodge) per unit per night. Check in to your Microlodge from 3pm, check out in the morning by 11am.
Caravan/campervan hook ups:
Unlimited power, water, drying rooms and most importantly some of the most spectacular scenery in the country to wake up to - £15 per night per pitch. Note: these are electric hook up pitches and do not include a campervan or caravan!
The camping pitches are set within a woodland area on Rannoch Moor and enjoy amazing views out over Buchaille Etive Mor.
Showers, drying rooms and home cooked food in the log cabin café are available daily.
Adults (12+) - £6 per night, children under 12 are free.
Our log cabin cafe offers great home-cooked food and a variety of delicious cakes and biscuits. There is also a fully licensed bar so you can relax and enjoy a drink while admiring the fantastic views through the panoramic windows.
Glencoe Mountain Resort makes the ideal base station for walking and hill walking. There are a large number of routes located close by, and is a great stop along the West Highland Way.
Glencoe is renowned as an area of scenic beauty and one of the best ways to view the stunning scenery is by taking the chairlift. Enjoy a relaxing trip back down the same way or for the more adventurous you can mountain bike down in the summer, and ski or snowboard down in the winter, walk down or even paraglide down!
Fantastic mountain biking trails - from low level trails to hard core downhill tracks accessed via the chairlift. Bring your own bike or hire one of our fleet of KONA XC and downhill bikes. Bikes for all shapes and sizes!
Summer tubing at Glencoe Mountain resort is great fun for all ages (adults and children) and is open between 10am and 5pm on all weekends and holidays between the 30th April and the 30th October. Sessions are just £5 per hour and start on the hour.
Skiing and Snowboarding:
Ski and Snowboard across 20 runs and 8 lifts - catering for skiers and boarders of all levels. Complete beginners can enjoy the gentle plateau runs while experts can experience the incredible variety of terrain. (Which includes the longest and steepest runs in Scotland).
Fun for the whole family, come and enjoy our sledging area up the mountain! No need to even bring a sledge, we provide them for free; located up the mountain.
Eat and Drink
- Glencoe Mountain Resort - Glencoe (0.0 miles) - The Campsite at Glencoe Mountain Resort is set in an area of astounding natural beauty within a site...
- Glencoe Cafe - Ballachulish (11.1 miles) - A warm welcome and a pleasant smile awaits you at Glencoe Cafe, the coffee shop in the quiet village...
- Corrour Station House Restuarant and Signal Box B&B - Corrour Estate, by Fort William (14.0 miles) - Nestled away in a stunning and unique location, Corrour is a 57,000 acre Highland estate which offer...
- Duachy Apartments - Fort William (16.6 miles) - Duachy Apartments Fort William Luxury Self Catering in the West Highlands of Scotland We offer luxury...
- The Stables Restaurant & Grill - Fort William (16.7 miles) - The Stables Restaurant & Grill is situated in Fort William town centre, with public car parks just a...
See and Do
- Glencoe Mountain Resort Glencoe (0.0 miles) - The Campsite at Glencoe Mountain Resort is set in an area of astounding natural beauty within a site...
- Ice Factor Kinlochleven (7.4 miles) - Of all the things to do in the Highlands, we think Ice Factor might be the best. We are the ultimate...
- Ice Factor Kinlochleven (7.6 miles) - For those visiting the Highlands, Ice Factor has become a key part of their holiday with an unrivall...
- Glencoe Folk Museum Glencoe Village (11.1 miles) - Set within traditional 18th century thatched cottages, Glencoe Folk Museum holds an eclectic array ...
- SeaXplorer Fast Boat Wildlife Tours Ballachulish (12.0 miles) - SeaXplorer runs fast boat wildlife adventures in 2 ten metre Rib boats. We operate from Glencoe and ...