Glaze and coffee - a coffee house in the center of St. Petersburg and a team of people who are in love with their work. During the day our barista learns the coffee world and share their discoveries with the guests, trying to cook the best and best cup of coffee. And every night bakers make fresh and delicious donuts. We are growing and working with pleasure for our guests! In fact, it is not as easy as in words, but we answer for them :)
Come and see for yourself!
On weekdays we work from 8.30 to 22.00
On weekends from 10.00 to 22.00
And if you want donuts home or office, then
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- Harbin - Saint Petersburg/Center (0.3 miles) - Chinese in Saint Petersburg is often better than in most parts of Europe. This restaurant is cozy and overcrowded (show up early or late if you want to ensure that you get a table), and has an extraordinarily long and complex menu. If you have no native speaker with you, bring a food dictionary, or you will have no idea what you are ordering.
- Art-Cafe Sunduk - Saint Petersburg/Center (0.6 miles) - A great, small, cozy, and very stylish brick-walled Russian restaurant, with excellent food, and good enough service. Live entertainment comes often, and is often surprisingly good—imagine sitting down and only then seeing a solo jazz guitarist sit down to play some beautiful music. It's been open for more than a decade, and there's a reason why it's a fixture of the local restaurant scene around Furshtatskaya.
- Gordon & MacPhail's Whisky Bar - Saint Petersburg/Center (0.6 miles) - Lovely place where you can have a couple of whiskeys and a pint in the evening. Lots of brands and a cosy atmosphere.
- Gin-no Taki - Saint Petersburg/Center (0.6 miles) - A very reasonably priced Japanese chain restaurant just across the street from the Chernyshevskaya metro station. The interior is very stylish, even if the fashion shows on the TVs are a bit much, and you can control your service with the aid of a call button. The food is good, but the sodas might be even better—free refills! It's also a very solid choice for a place to unwind late-night after a wild night.
- Montana Saloon - Saint Petersburg/Center (0.6 miles) - American cuisine, steaks, good wine and pleasant atmosphere. A bit expensive (the best steak costs 850 rubles), but it is worth it.