Our immersive storyline follows the adventures of Mr Q and his arch-nemesis, Professor BlackSheep, across three epic missions: PLAN52, Operation BlackSheep and Revenge of the Sheep.
With over 150,000 customers having experienced our missions, we are currently UK’s favourite live escape game according to TripAdvisor.
*Quality & Fun*
At clueQuest we believe in the power of teamwork... and laser beams. Our aim is to create immersive experiences and fond memories that bring all generations together.
So, no matter the size of your group, we guarantee that everyone will have a great time. Read more about what our customers say about us via our official Facebook page or on TripAdvisor.
Our three missions, PLAN52, Operation BlackSheep and Revenge of the Sheep, are spread across 9 rooms as follows:
PLAN52: 4 x Identical Units
Operation BlackSheep: 3 x Identical Units
Revenge of the Sheep: 2 x Identical Units
Each unit is designed for teams of 3 - 5 players with the possibility of adding a 6th player to the team.
This setup offers our customers the opportunity to book in large groups of up to 54 players per time slot for team buildings, family & friends outings, hen dos & stag dos etc.
Our current rates start from £24 per person (incl. VAT) and vary depending on the final team size and time of the day. For a detailed price list, please check the Booking section via our website.
Become part of the story. Join the world’s best (and only) undercover secret agency run by a mouse. Book your mission today! :)
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
- Water Rats Pub - London/Holborn-Clerkenwell (0.5 miles) - Has regular live bands.
- Camden Passage Antiques Centre - London/Islington (0.5 miles) - One of London's leading antique and collectible centres for the past 40 years. The complex is home to dealers in a wide variety of fields and is a must for any visitor to London interested in antiques. Controversially, the main arcade has now become another branch of Jack Wills, but many dealers remain in the area.
- Cafe Kick - London/Holborn-Clerkenwell (0.8 miles) - Hidden down a backstreet away from the busier parts of Clerkenwell, lies a cosy little bar crammed with several table football machines, and a good selection of cocktails. In the summer people spread out onto the pedestrianised street and chat in the sun. Happy hour 16:00-19:00 daily.
- Get Stuffed - London/Islington (0.8 miles) - Taxidermy shop offering a stock of stuffed animals and bones, for an unusal purchase, as well as service for preparing your own specimens.
- Valtaro Snack Bar - London/Bloomsbury (0.8 miles) - A cheap greasy spoon offering a decent-sized plate of pasta for under ?5 as well as more English dishes.