Forest of Dean Adventure Ltd is based in the beautiful Forest of Dean and Wye Valley in Gloucestershire. We take pride in offering quality activities, an excellent service and great value for money. Our professional and dedicated staff are here to ensure you have a great time and an adventure to remember.
We have 2 great activity sites, so please make sure you double check which site your activity is at so that you don't miss your adventure!
Adventure Ropes - Bracelands Site
Climb, swing, jump and dive your way around our high ropes activities. Join our team of qualified instructors on an adventure that will push you to your limits!
Climb the Crate Stack, traverse the High Ball Challenge, leap for the Trapeze and fly on the Zip Wire in an action packed 2 hour Adventure Ropes session.
Minimum age 8 years.
£20 per person
We also offer a 3 hour adventure session for large groups! Check out our groups page for more details.
Archery - Bracelands and Beechenhurst Sites
Test your skills as an archer under the supervision and guidance of our trained staff who will get you shooting straight for Gold!
We offer two levels of session. One for those who want a quick blast and one for those who want to spend a bit more time learning the in's and outs. Both are great for everyone and always end in a bit of healthy competition!
Minimum age 6 years.
Bracelands: £15 for a 1 Hour Introduction to Archery Session.
Beechenhurst: £7.50 for a 30 Min Archery Taster Session.
Climbing Tower at Beechenhurst
Conquer our 40ft purpose built climbing tower. Climb as high as you can on over 18 routes open to the public.
Open from Easter to October at 12.30 pm during weekends, bank holidays and school holidays.
No minimum or maximum age! (20kg min weight).
£5 per person for 20 minutes.
We also have great party slots available - perfect for that adventurous birthday girl or boy.
1 hour climbing party for up to 12 people - £70.00.
Eat and Drink
- The Speech House Hotel - Coleford (1.5 miles) - The Speech House Hotel was originally built as a hunting lodge for Charles II, set in the very heart...
- FOREST HOUSE & ANDERSENS - Coleford (1.5 miles) - Forest House is owned and operated by Barbara & Simon Andersen. situated in Coleford in the heart of...
- Dean Forest Cycles - LYDNEY (3.1 miles) - Dean Forest Cycles is a family business situated in the village of Parkend in The Forest of Dean mak...
- New Inn - Forest of Dean - Cinderford (3.3 miles) - Friendly pub, providing bed and breakfast. Walkers and Dogs welcome. Free WIFI Call to book
- Infamous Catering - Cinderford (4.1 miles) - Infamous Catering is a small boutique catering company in the beautiful forest of dean. Run by me, Ba...
See and Do
- Forest of Dean Adventure Ltd Coleford (0.0 miles) - Forest of Dean Adventure Ltd is based in the beautiful Forest of Dean and Wye Valley in Gloucestersh...
- The Secret Forest Clearwell (2.5 miles) - The Secret Forest is an ancient woodland that has grown up over the earliest iron workings from the ...
- Dean Forest Cycles LYDNEY (3.1 miles) - Dean Forest Cycles is a family business situated in the village of Parkend in The Forest of Dean mak...
- Jailhouse Tours Gloucester (4.9 miles) - Walk in the footsteps of prisoners who have been residents of the wings during the last 200 years. D...
- Taurus Crafts Lydney (5.0 miles) - Taurus Crafts is an exciting place to see a vibrant range of arts and crafts. From the fun of our ho...
- Labels Shopping - Ross on Wye (9.0 miles) - Labels Shopping, located on the outskirts of Ross on Wye offers a unique shopping experience with a ...
- Nature in Art - Gloucester (16.7 miles) - Nature in Art is the world’s first museum dedicated exclusively to fine, decorative and applied ar...
- The Art Shop & Chapel - Abergavenny (18.5 miles) - In a carefully restored 16th Century townhouse and 19th Century Chapel... We collect and curate all t...