Paris à l’envers is a company specialized in the organization of guided tours in Paris and customized programs for companies or individuals. We offer both :
– “Best of Paris” tours which means the great monuments during 4 or 8 hours. Your guide will make you discover the city through its history, culture, legends, habits … in a friendly atmosphere.
– The discovery of unknown and unusual Paris : 2 or 3 hours different walking tours in private or not. These tours will make you discover different districts, different periods of the history and of the French and Parisian life. Through anecdotes, particular buildings, unusual places … Through these tours you will live the past of Paris.
Of course clients have the possibility to ask for a mix between “Best of” and unknown Paris !
These tours are walking tours but for the “Best of” it is sometimes necessary to take a bus or a metro to get from one place to another.
Local knowledge is submitted by travellers and is based on personal experiences. This might include recommendations of places to eat or drink, things to see and do, local shopping areas, information about local customs and local tourism tips.
Eat and Drink
• March? du livre ancien et d’occasion – Paris/15th arrondissement (8.7 miles) – Antique and second-hand books are sold.
• Yanas? – Paris/15th arrondissement (8.8 miles) – The Japanese restaurants combines in a savory way traditional French cuisine to the traditional Japanese one. Green tea is served in abundance and one can observe the mastery of the cook.
• Le Beurre Noisette – Paris/15th arrondissement (8.8 miles) – The restaurant of Thierry Bianqui offers interesting food all year long. Remember to reserve in advance for this cosy place. The menu are written on chalk boards and they can arrange custom demands for vegetarians. The desserts are recommended.
• Crocodile Vert – Paris/15th arrondissement (8.9 miles) – The small hidden Cuban bar is a bit away from rue de Vaugirard. It is quite popular for the salsa music on the weekends. At later times you’ll recognise it by the number of people standing outside.
• Afaria – Paris/15th arrondissement (8.9 miles) – This Basque restaurant mainly serves meat or some fancy tapas on the bar.